Sliver lake forest 2

" " - Narrator pov
' ' - Mind voice

Anonymous: Welcome to the sliver lake forest both of you ....

Jean: Thank you for inviting us Ryuu.. This little lady here is Hana..

Hana: Hi I'm Hana may i ask you why you have been invited us to this forest...

Anonymous: Are you curious to know that but That's a secret i cannot tell you about that but i will tell you a little bit of the secret in this forest there is someone waiting for you Hana..

Before seeing that person you both have to wear this chain so that the beasts won't distrub you...

" Both Hana and Jean wore a chain that has the dollar of a dragon "

Jean: I forget to introduce him to you Hana this was Ryuu he was my old friend and he has a dragon has his partner..

"Ryuu name stands for dragon.... He has a black hair and red eyes and he was 20 years old "

 He has a black hair and red eyes and he was 20 years old "

Hana: Why are you not wearing the chain Mr. Ryuu won't you be in danger without the chain..

Jean: Ryuu was the ruler of this forest so he can roam anywhere in this forest without any thing to protect him he was like the guardian of the forest..

Ryuu: Don't praise me soo much jean hehehe.... And Hana dear there is No need for formalities just call me Ryuu...Why don't we go inside the forest we can talk while we are walking it will take us 3 to 4 hrs to reach the place ...

" Hana Jean and Ryuu started walking to the entrance of the forest on there way to the forest there were soo many beasts roaming on the side ways so many beasts even the beasts that is said to mythical and Extinct.."

Hana: Ryuu the beasts there are so many of them and there many beasts that has been said to be gone extinct a long time agoo...

Ryuu: Isn't this forest is awesome and mysterious ... Actually you see there is a little secret about this forest that is no one can actually see this forest ...