Part 15

Fot POV:

"So.. you weren't the one who gave the food?"

"No. Maybe it was Gem. He asked me during dinner if I would tutor you, but I said that you don't need my help anymore because you're staying late at school with your friends."

"Ohh.. you know it's weird that your brother is like this. I think I would rather argue with him instead."

Tinn raised an eyebrow and weirdly looked at me.

"Where is the Fot that wanted to be friends with my brother and was so happy when he saw him smile?"

Well.. that Fot is confused as hell.

"Because.. why is he like this? He could have just said it was from him. I wouldn't even get mad or anything."

"He's just shy. It's been long since he had a friend. Just understand him."

"Good thing his smile makes him charming or else I will be annoyed by him. He really should stop with that grumpy look of his. He and the people around him would be less stress every day."

"Ohoo you've been talking about him nonstop. Don't tell me you're starting to fall for my brother."

Fot immediately punched him in the shoulder.

"I'm going to sleep. I don't want to talk to you anymore!" Fot said as he headed out and left Tinn smiling.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Exam day

In order to get one last look at all of his notes and the reviewers that Por and Sound had helped create, Fot got up really early.

Fot thought he would have to eat breakfast by himself yet again, but Tinn shortly joined him.

"Goodluck on your exam today." Tinn told him.

"Thanks. I'm feeling quite confident today because I put a lot of effort into studying with everyone." Fot told him.

"That's good to know. Message me after your exams so I could know how it went."

Fot nodded and finished his breakfast. After eating, he said goodbye to Tinn and went outside.

Gem unexpectedly entered the car while carrying a few papers as they were ready to drive away. When they finally got to his school, Fot didn't say anything since, for some reason, Gem appeared frustrated.

As he was about to leave after opening the door, Fot turned to face Gem, who appeared confused that he wasn't planning on leaving yet.

Fot stated, "I just wanted to thank you for the food you gave us yesterday. Also, you don't have to lie and say that it was Tinn who gave it." He walked away before Gem could respond.

Gem was shocked that Fot was aware that he was the one who had sent the food and drinks. He questioned the driver, but he said that he kept the information from Fot.

After entering the building with Por, they headed directly to their classroom. Everyone is occupied with studying for the test, either individually or in groups, while some are procrastinating in the hopes of passing.

Fot felt his phone vibrate just as the teacher was entering the room, so he sneakily pulled it out to check.

Gem:
"Goodluck."

To keep himself from smiling, Fot pursed his lips. Gem looks cute but behaves quite strangely when he acts like this.

"What are you smiling at, Fot? The exam is about to start. Put away your phone." The teacher scolded, and everyone turned to look at Fot. He embarrassingly apologized and put his phone back in his pocket.