Part 2

Before returning to the dining area to finish his meal, Fot had to compose himself and take a deep breath. He currently has a lot of questions, but he is unsure of how to respond to them.

He only knows how much he despises him!

"Are you okay?" Tinn asked when he came back. "You looked so red. Do you have a fever or something?"

Fot tried to laugh it off.
"Why the hell are you blushing for god's sakes?!" He screamed inside his thoughts.

"If you're finished eating.. um.. can we proceed in the song? I would like to go home soon." Fot whispered to Tinn which he agreed.

Fot no longer has an appetite for food as a result of what occurred. He would want to eat a lot of delicious food, but he can't stand to stay any longer.

When their parents agreed to let them start off, Tinn then excused him and Fot. Even when they passed by Gem, Fot moved quickly to go away so we wouldn't be able to see his face. He might punch him for whatever he did.

They reached the living room and Tinn noticed that Fot wasn't in a good mood.

"Did something happen between you and my brother?"

Fot didn't even have time to deny any longer. He's too confused and annoyed.

"Please I don't wanna talk about him." Fot said and handed him the USB where the song is.

Tinn can only shrug and take the USB. He plugged it into his laptop, and before he could play it, Fot began to ask.

"Why is your brother back here anyways? Did he do something bad in Switzerland?"

Tinn teasingly smirked.
"I thought you don't want me to talk about Gem?"

Fot pursed his lips. "Um.. since he is your brother and I'm going to see him here most of the time anyway."

"Goodluck seeing him everyday. Us, his family, hardly ever see him except for Dad. He focus solely on the business. When we visit him on Switzerland, we barely see him. If mom didn't nag him, he probably wouldn't even spend a day with us."

"That's tough. Does he even know what fun is?"

"Yes, before. I doubt he even knows when to smile now. He hates it when we also takes pictures of him."

"No wonder I don't see any photos of him here."

"But I'm glad at least that I will get to bond with him tomorrow. Mom insists that I take him around and have a little fun."

"Well goodluck to you."

"Do you want to come?"

"Hell no!" Fot screamed in his mind.

"I'm sorry I can't tomorrow. We have to practice our song for the foundation day next week." Fot said.

"Then I guess we better move on and see what we can do on your song." Tinn looked back on his laptop and played the record.

They worked on the song's lyrics as well as music for three hours. He makes certain that each member of his club has a perfect role in the song.

After the song was over, Fot was overjoyed and bid Tinn goodnight.

Fot noticed Gem leaning in the railing next to the stairs as he was about to leave. He is being observed by him. Fot frowned and hurried out of the house.

Tinn was just following Fot behind and saw how he reacted upon seeing Gem. He knows that there is something up between them, but he chose not to speak about it. He'll wait for either of them to speak up so he can help.