Part 13

Fot POV:

Ugh I don't know what to do!

I was so surprised that I even slammed the door shut! This is too embarrassing.

If I knew Tiw would be there, then I wouldn't have insisted on giving them snacks..

then I wouldn't have seen Gem

removing his shirt

Ah damn it damn it! Stop thinking about it Fot! They wouldn't do that there.. right?

Ugh what now? I don't know how to face them. Knowing what they are about to do, I have no idea how to talk to Gem from now on.

Besides, what is their relationship? Gem or Tinn never spoke about it.

Are they perhaps just friends with benefits?

Gem? Really?

That snarky jerk is like that? Who would have known!

Oh shit wait.. when we got back after getting my things from my house, they made the excuse that Gem's documents got mixed up on his papers. They were acting suspicious.

Ah it all makes sense now! They are hiding their relationship, and only Tinn knows. That is why Tinn was acting odd that time as well.

"And that stupid jerk told me he doesn't know what love is?! He's really an idiot!"

I grabbed my pillow and was about to throw it on the door out of anger, but I was surprised when the door suddenly opened and Gem was about to enter.

He saw me in the exact position where I was about to throw the pillow.

"Are you seriously going to throw that pillow on me?" Gem asked.

I didn't answer his question and just put the pillow down.

"How did you get in?! I locked the door."

"You know, there's this thing we call "keys." Also, this was the room I occupied as my office while my own office was being completed." Gem scoffed.

"Well what do you need? Why are you here?"

"I should be the one asking that. What do you need? Why again were you bringing the snacks into my office?"

I went silent. There's so much running through my mind right now. I don't know which to listen to.

"You want to ask me something, do you?" Gem asked.

"I really don't have to ask anymore. I get it. It's just that you should have told me. Although I understand that we're just starting to be friends, still, I'm living here, so I have to know so I can avoid that kind of situation." I told him.

"Wait.. are you saying that--"

"No, you don't have to explain. I get it, okay? But next time, please not in your office. You have your own room. And if you're going to do it, then, oh god, please lock the door or put a sign or something. Also, I hope I don't get to hear anything because your room is next to mine and I feel awkward already right now."

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you suggesting that.." Gem was cut off when Tiw tapped on his shoulder and pointed at his wristwatch.

Gem then looked back at me. He looks like he wants to say a lot of things to me, but he looks conflicted.

"I have an urgent meeting in 2 minutes. It might be an hour or so. I will explain everything after that."

And he just left.

I said I don't need to hear his explanation!

Ahh what now? I don't want to talk to him!

I immediately called for Por, and I was glad he instantly answered.