Chapter 7

TARGET : 250+ VOTES 60+ COMMENTS (INLINE)

TARGET : 250+ VOTES
60+ COMMENTS (INLINE)

Dekho guys if we crossed 250+ votes within just some hours  then I'll upload  next chapter
Kyuki uske baad ke updates late Hoge!!

Chauhan Mansion

Queen Radhika's Dilemma about Meera's Unraveling Behavior

In the elegant chambers of the Chauhan Mansion, Queen Radhika and Maya engaged in a profound conversation, their voices echoing concern and contemplation. The decision to marry Rajveer to Meera, a choice made in the pursuit of mending his past wounds, was now casting shadows of doubt in Radhika's discerning mind.

Queen Radhika, known for her poised demeanor, found herself perplexed as she observed Meera's behavior. The clash between expectations and reality started to unfold, raising questions about the wisdom behind this matrimonial alliance.

Maya, sensing the tension in Radhika's contemplation, inquired, "Maa sa, is everything okay? Your thoughts seem burdened."

Radhika, choosing her words with precision, responded, "Maya, I had hoped that this union would bring solace to Rajveer, provide him with stability, and steer him away from his past. However, Meera's behavior is raising concerns. Her demeanor doesn't align with what I envisioned. I just want to see my grandson happy
That poor boy have seen such a bad days now I want him to move on from his tragic past
I thought that Meera will handle him but seeing her behavior I doubt that she will destroy him

Radhika continued, "Rajveer has found solace in the art room for so long, and now, it feels as if Meera's presence might disturb the delicate equilibrium he's established there. I'm unsure if this decision will truly bring the peace and happiness we aimed for."

Maya, sharing the weight of concern, replied, "Perhaps, we underestimated the impact this marriage might have on him. Meera's behavior is an unforeseen variable, and we need to address it before it complicates matters further."

As the two matriarchs delved deeper into this emotional labyrinth, the fate of Rajveer's future hung in the balance, intertwined with decisions that could either illuminate or obscure the path ahead.

"But I think it's too late tomorrow is their engagement and we can't break this Marriage relationship otherwise what will happen to our reputation,,
But wait maya..."tum to Meera ko bachpan se janti ho na? Jbse vo Rajveer ki dost hai? To tumhe to uske behavior ke baare me pta hoga na?? Aur pta ho kr bhi tumne us jaisi ladki ki shadi tumhare bete se karne kha??
Kya farq pdta Hai agar tum uski Asli Maa nhi ho beta to tumhara hi hai na!! Radhika said

(But wait Maya... You've known Meera since childhood, haven't you? Since she is Rajveer's friend? You know about her behavior, don't you? And even after  knowing what kind of girl she is y that you still advised to marry a girl like her to your son?
What difference does it make if you are not his real mother, he's just like your son just as shourya is your son!