Chapter 3

Heyy readers!! I hope y'all are doing wellDo inline comments ✨

Do inline comments ✨

Meet new character!!

Meera Kapoor (25) 

Meera - • Possessive• bold• spoiled • fiercely determined

Meera -
• Possessive
• bold
• spoiled
• fiercely determined.

Meet Meera Kapoor, a striking young woman with an unyielding spirit. Her boldness is the talk of the town, and she's not one to be trifled with.

Meera Kapoor is known for her stubbornness and her assertiveness in getting what she wants.

The scene shifts to Meera Kapoor's lavish mansion, where she is having a heated argument with her staff.

Meera Kapoor:  I've told you a hundred times, I want those flowers arranged by the window! Can't anyone do their job correctly here?

She was scolding one of the staff!
While getting ready

In Meera Kapoor's luxurious bedroom, where she is preparing for the day.

Meera Kapoor, known for her exquisite taste and impeccable style, always took her time to get ready.

Meera is meticulously selecting her outfit for the day when her maid, an elderly woman, accidentally spills water on her skirt.

Maid: I'm so sorry, Miss Meera, it was an accident.

Meera's temper flares as she slaps the maid with a resounding impact.

Meera :  You imbecile! Can't you do anything right? You're fired!

As the maid leaves the room, Mr. Kapoor, Meera's father, enters with a concerned look.

Mr. Kapoor: [Worried] Meera, this has to stop. You can't treat people this way.

Meera Kapoor: I won't tolerate incompetence, Father. They need to know who's in charge.