54.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I frowned as YN drank Pineapple milk instead of her favorite Strawberry one, I looked at her while driving and spoke,

"I thought you liked Strawberry one more"

She just shrugged still ignoring me and started to rummage through the polybag searching for a snack that could match her interest, I sighed defeatedly focusing on the road. We were now just a few minutes away from the destination, Fiona called us saying they already reached there and already checked in the hotel that Jimin booked for us. Pulling into the parking lot, I grabbed our stuff from the trunk while leaving me alone she walked into the hotel, dragging the stuff with me I managed to reach beside her. Jimin was already present there, he smiled looking at us, and engulfed YN in a hug which YN reciprocated with a huge smile on her face, I pouted feeling a little jealous.

They broke the hug and Jimin asked the staff to put our luggage into our room, I hugged Jimin and said,

"Congratulations Man"

He nodded and asked,

"How was the trip?"

"It was okay"

I replied looking at Yn who was royally ignoring me, he looked at YN then at me, and patting my shoulder he spoke,

"All the best"

I frowned and instead of answering he walked towards YN and gave her the keys, he looked at one of the staff members and said,

"Take both of them to their room"

I frowned listening to his words, don't tell me he arranged a single room for both of us. I asked him what he meant through my eyes but he just shrugged smiling innocently, I shook my head at his antics and followed YN to the room. Reaching our room or I say our suit which contains two double beds we found Fiona and the kids already present there, Yuri threw her hands hugging my legs, I chuckled and pulled her up in my arms, YN pecked Eun-woo's head as he hugged her legs almost dozing off there only. 

Fiona looked at me and raised her brows, asking about our progress but I just pouted and shook my head dismissively. She glared at me but quickly replaced it with a smile as YN turned towards her, she hugged her and said,

"This is your room"

YN frowned and asked her,

"What about him?"

Well, I'll take it in a good way as she was worried about my whereabouts, I guess. Fiona smiled oh so innocently and declared,

"He'll stay in this room only with you and the kids"

Before YN could oppose Fiona and leave the room, YN turned towards me throwing a glare at me, I shrugged holding Yuri now sleeping peacefully resting her head on my shoulder. YN sighed heavily and took Eun-woo to the bed on the right side, placing in between she laid down beside her, not wanting to disturb her I took Yuri to the other bed and made her lay down in the middle of the bed, covering her with the duvet.

I walked towards our stuff kept in the closet and decided to take a shower first, grabbing my clothes I was about to walk into the bathroom but my eyes went to YN who was dozed off beside Eun-woo, I chuckled shaking my head in disbelief, I covered with the duvet and finally went to take a shower.

---

I glanced at the clock which was indicating 7 in the evening, i stretched my muscles a smile crept on my face as I looked at Yuri snuggling into my sides. Everyone is still asleep, as for me I woke up just a few hours ago, and was getting bored so I decided to do some office work. My eyes went to YN and Eun-woo sleeping while hugging each other, a smile crept on my face as I looked at my a little messed up family.