Sick - Dreamnotnap

Start from the beginning

"You okay?" Sapnap asked.

"Carry me." George whined, making Sapnap let out a fond giggle. He picked him up bridal style, and walked to the living room.

"Do you want to go to your room and stay in bed, or stay out here with me?" Sapnap asked.

"I wanna stay out here. Don't wanna be alone," George mumbled into Sapnap's neck. George is definitely sick. He only gets this clingy when he's ill.

"Okay," Sapnap smiled and walked over to the couch. He gently sat him down, joining him right after. Sapnap placed a hand on his head, and concern immediately soaked it's way onto his face. "Oh honey, you're burning up!"

"Well duh. I just puked for a good 5 minutes," George giggled.

"No. You're hotter than you normally get when you're sick," Sapnap corrected, standing up and going to the kitchen to look for a thermometer.

"Why thank you."

"Babe, I love you so much, and yes, you are hot, but I'm actually worried," Sapnap said.

"I know. I'm just fucking with ya," George laughed.

"Well it's working- Oh... George?"

"Please tell me it's not," George whined.

"It is. I'm sorry! It's the only one I can find!" Sapnap apologized.

"I don't want that thing to go in my ear!" George complained as Sapnap walked in with the thermometer. This particular one is designed to be inserted in someone's ear, but George hates it. He hates anything going in his ears as they are very sensitive, so whenever they can, Dream and Sapnap always try to use the one that just scans your forehead. But sometimes they lose track of it, and this is the best they can do.

"I know you don't, but I need to know what your temperature is," Sapnap said.

"There's gotta be another way," George pouted.

"I'm sorry, love. I wish there was, you know that" Sapnap apologized sympathetically.

"I don't wanna," George pushed Sapnap's arm away when he saw it coming towards his temple.

"I know, I know. I'll be gentle, and it will only be a few seconds. Promise," Sapnap said, grabbing hold of George's hand.

"Fine. But be quick," George pouted, squeezing Sapnap's hand. "Aren't these meant for babies anyway?" He asked. They both knew he was just trying to distract himself from the process, but Sapnap was more than willing to play along.

"A lot of models are, but this one is intended to be used for adults. I mean, it can be used on babies, but it's usually advised not to," Sapnap explained, holding the button down and just waiting for the beep.

"Ohhh. Oka-" George winced, "Okay."

"I'm sorry." Sapnap apologized. Once he heard the beep, he took the thermometer out and looked at the temperature. "Oo, that's not good," Sapnap said. George looked up at him with a curious look in his eyes. "102 degrees. Just a few degrees higher and we'd be going to the hospital." He explained. "Okay, turn," He said, gently coaxing his head to turn with his fingers on George's jaw.

"Why," George dramatically whined.

"You know we have to get both sides. Turn," Sapnap said. George rolled his eyes and turned his head, squeezing his eyes shut in discomfort as Sapnap inserted the thermometer in.

"I hate that I hate this so much," George said.

"And I hate that it causes you pain. Aaand done! See? That wasn't too bad," Sapnap said.

Dream Team OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara