"You lied to us," Optimus states. "Everything the humans' know of our planet, we were told, had all been shared. So why was this found in human possession?" He points down to the engine part.

"We were in the dark on this also. None of the directors at Sector Seven had clearance about this," Mearing replies.

"So your superiors withheld this information while we were here the past few decades?" Optimus then growls. "We had an agreement that any and all Cybertronian information be told to us," Optimus repeats. "That is what we discussed upon joining Sector Seven."

"And we intend to share that information with you now," Mearing assures.

"Other than this information which we found out just recently, we've been striving to be transparent with you," Haley says, trying to calm things down. "Some of this information just takes a little time as we need to get clearance from our superiors."

"This was a secret few men knew," Mearing then starts. "And fewer still remain alive." A few others began approaching the bay and Kaede, Wendy and Chrys' eyes widened as they landed on one of them. "Allow me to please introduce to you, two of NASA's founding mission directors and astronaut, Dr. Buzz Aldrin. One of the first two men to step foot on the moon." She turns to Buzz Aldrin this time. "Sir, Optimus Prime," she introduces.

"Whoa," Chrys says quietly, leaving the lab fully this time to watch.

"From a fellow space traveller, it's a true honour," Buzz Aldrin replies, looking up at Optimus in awe. Optimus soon gathers himself from earlier, his angry spout having disappeared, optics relaxing from its glare. Optimus kneels down in response in respect.

"The honour is mine," Optimus replies formally.

"Our entire space race of the 1960's, it appears was in response to an event," Mearing explains. "Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship. No survivors on board."

"We were sworn to secrecy by our commander in chief," Buzz Aldrin adds.

"A total of 35 people knew the real plan at NASA. The Soviets managed to land unmanned probes. Somehow they must have picked up that engine part."

"We believe the Russians deducted that the part was a fissionable fuel assembly, believed they had it mastered and harnessed it at Chernobyl," Haley explains.

"We went on six missions in all. We took hundreds of photos and samples, locked them away forever. And then the moon program was shut down," Mearing says.

"You said that that engine part was a part of an Autobot ship," Lennox then pipes up, recalling what Optimus had said back in Ukraine. Optimus nods.

"The ship's name was the Priam," Optimus says. "I watched it escape Cybertron myself, before it had fallen. It was carrying an Autobot technology that could have won us the war, and its captain."

"Who was this captain?" Mearing calls out.

"The Great Alpha Trion," Optimus replies. "The technology's great inventor and leader of the Autobots before me. Although the Autobots were much less known for war time when he was leading." The sound in his voice is nostalgic and his optics dim only for a moment before resetting his vocaliser. "It's imperative that I find it before the Decepticons learn of its location." There's unease in his voice, as if Optimus already knew that the Decepticons knew of its location already. "Our two scientists, Brainstorm and Perceptor, were on the Priam before its crash so they know the location best." He stands up. "I'll prepare the relay team for departure to Earth's moon." He nods to Mearing and Buzz Aldrin before walking off. Jazz walks up to Optimus, meeting his stride.

Kaede and Ratchet make their way back to the medbay as everyone disperses.

"Do we have the resources to take a trip into space?" Jazz asks. "I don't think they're gonna be too keen on spendin the money on us."