"He opened the door of her room and saw her still sleeping. A small smile formed on his lips, and his heart beat faster as he admired her face - her small baby face with a pointed nose and lips resembling a rose petal. Despite her pale appearance, he still found her beautiful."

"Then one of his guards came near him and said, 'Sir, we are in Mumbai.'"

"He replied, 'Okay,' and then he went back to his room, changed his clothes, returned to her, lifted her up, and exited, leaving all the guards shocked again."

"Then he stepped out of his ship, and after a 2-minute walk, he sat in the back seat of his car.

Suddenly, when he saw her, sweat formed on her forehead, and her lips turned bluish.

He quickly said, 'Go to my villa fast.' Then, he called the hospital and said, 'I want the best doctor team in my villa in 10 minutes, and if you make it 11 minutes, I'll make you regret your whole life.' He then cut the call."

He worriedly hug her and said, "No, no, no, tumhe kuch nahi hoga, Iris. Mai hoon na, tumhe kuch nahi hone dunga."
(Nothing will happen to you iris, I'm here, I'll not let you happen anything)

"And then, in just 10 minutes, they reached his villa. He picked her up in a bridal style, and he ran as if his life were at stake with a knife."

"After that, he entered his villa, went to the room, and put her in the bed. By then, the entire doctor team had already arrived."

"As the senior doctor was going inside, he grabbed him by his collar and said, 'Agar issey kuch bhi hua na, I swear tumhara hospital band karwa dunga. Jese bhi karke ussey thik karo, samjhe?'
("If anything happens to her, I swear I will shut down your hospital. However you need to, make her well, understand?")

The doctor just nodded in fear, and then the doctor entered the room with his team."

"They have all the medical facilities they need, and they are operating on her."

"The guy is just roaming here and there outside the room.

All the maids are in shock at how much he is worrying about the girl. They are also speechless as he doesn't want any girl but now he is worrying about the stranger girl."

after 1 hour doctor came outside the room and he asked hurriedly; how's she?

"Mr. Agnihotri, she is out of danger. Her lungs consumed more saline water, and it has been affecting her. But now she is okay.

But Her body bears many marks, as if she has been tortured by someone, and her body is too weak to handle anything. Be gentle with her.

She also had some panic attacks, as she has been only repeating one line: 'Please don't kill me, please don't kill me, it hurts.'"

"Listening to these things, the man's jaw clenched, and the veins of his hands and forehead became clearly visible."

"And he also doesn't know why he wants to protect her from everything. He just wants her to smile, wants to take away her problems, and wants her to be happy.

He wants her to wake up, just wants her to speak to him. He wants to provide her the life lesson for those who hurt her."

"The doctor continued, 'Here is the list of medicines you have to give her. She won't be able to talk for 2-3 days because of the saline water; her throat will be painful. But with this syrup, her throat will be alright, and she will be able to speak again. However, it will take some time for a full recovery.'"

"The man nodded and handed the slip to one of his guards, saying in a commanding tone, 'Go buy these medicines NOW.'"

the guard take the slip and exits the villa in just 1 min,