As his gate knock he said; come in

"All the guards brought all the medical supplies, placed everything in the room, and then went outside."

"He locked the door and approached towards the girl. He felt confused because he thought he needed to remove her clothes, but she was only wearing a frock. They were in the middle of the sea, and if she didn't receive treatment in time, she could die. Just at the thought of her death, he took a blanket and covered her up to her stomach."

"He took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and slowly removed her clothes. When he opened his eyes, he saw her wearing a sports bra, and the knife was stabbed into her right side, not her chest. Grateful that he could treat her without having to remove her undergarments, he put on gloves."

"Just then, he saw something shining in her deep cleavage, so he closed his eyes again and put his hand inside the cleavage. Only he knew how he was controlling himself; he hadn't controlled himself this much in his entire life."

"He controlled himself and took out the shiny thing. He saw that it was the diamond he had been searching for. He smiled and said, 'You are the iris of my life.'"
(iris meaning hope, faith)

"So, he then placed the diamond in his coat. After cleaning her wound, he stitched it. Finally, he bandaged her wounds and thought that she might feel cold. He went close to his wardrobe, took out a pair of pants and a t-shirt."

"He made her wear his T-shirt and then made her wear the pants under the blanket."

"He then took a long breath, and a smile crept onto his lips. Suddenly, he wondered why he was feeling so good treating her. Then he remembered something and came out of the room."

"He said to all his guards, 'I have found the diamond. Tell the divers to stop searching for it, and now we will go to our destination.'"

"He gave orders, and as he was on his way, suddenly his phone rang."

"He accepted the call but didn't say anything. Then, he listened to his mom's voice."

"Raj, in just one week, I want you to be home for dinner, and it's my order." Just after that, the phone call cuts, and he is just glaring at his phone with a straight face, sighing.

He go in the basement and enters in the dark room,

"Where there is one guy who is naked, tied to a chair, and he comes and sits in front of him. He asks in his calm yet dangerous tone, 'Who told you to throw the diamond at the seaside?'"

He replied in the low tone, "I don't know. I just got a phone call from an anonymous number, and he said he would give me 1 crore just to throw the diamond in the sea."

"Now you will beg for your death, as you know how much I hate those motherfucker who betray me.
I know how to make them beg for their death, but poor people, unke naseeb mein marna hota hi nahi hai," he said and took one big knife, cutting his fingers and his one leg.
(Their is no death in their life)

"All the blood came to his face, leaving stains on his white shirt. Then he said to his guards, 'You all already know what you have to do. Take him to the black chamber once we reach.'"

They all nodded, and the guy who is tied to the chair is now shouting, saying, "No, please! I don't want to go there. Please, kill me here only. I don't want to go into that hell. No, please."

but nobody listened and he is continuously being torutured by his guards,

"After he came up, he went to another room attached to his room. He entered the bathroom and took a shower. Suddenly, he thought about the sea girl. He closed the shower, covered himself with a bathrobe, and came out of the room."