𝙏𝙒𝙊, 𝙅𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙄𝙎.

Start from the beginning

𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉, B

𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒉, E

𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, H

𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒉, I

𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕?.. A

𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒉 is D.

𝐁𝐞𝐡𝐢𝐚𝐝𝐝?

My eyebrows furrowed, what is this, some kind of puzzle game?

Behiadd.

it was very obscure to me.

Behind.

Behind?

it was wrong to allege, it would lead to a misunderstanding.

I needed proof it was right if it was 𝘖𝘯𝘦, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳... How can it be the letter N-

𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯, 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳?

The fourteenth letter is N.

But, what did this mean exactly?

With happiness in solving and finding a word behind the numbers written, I started to search around the house, behind the paintings, tables, couches, and everything.

I tapped my shoe on the wooden floor making loud thuds and echoes while I ran and walked around the house.

I had to solve everything with puzzles, anything that had to do with numbers- and letters.

"numbering letters, no more than twenty-six."
1907

It crawled to my mind,

1907 was a year.

Its thousands.

But if you simply separated it.

𝑁𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑜-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛.

19 07

19𝑇ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑆.

7𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝐺

Sg?

Nos gib , an unsolved word, ran to my mind on what was written on the note..

𝑁𝑜𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑏

it could be a scrambled letter.

𝑆𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑏

𝑏𝑖𝑔𝑠𝑜𝑛..

𝐺𝑖𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑛?

𝐺𝑖𝑏𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑔..

Gibson SG is a type of guitar.

My eyes widened, thinking about the guitars I had found in her room upstairs.

I ran upstairs, opened her door, and ran to the red Gibson SG hanging on her wall.

I lift the guitar carefully, revealing a hanging key under it.

𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐎.

Basement, the key said.

The whole time I searched for the house, there was no door to the basement.

A basement is usually under the house, memories flashed back in the back of my head.

Thud, and echoes.. the wooden floors.

I ran downstairs, checking the side of the stairs for any hidden entrance.

I lifted the carpet of her living room revealing a square doorway, I knocked.

"Ms.Davis?"

I slid the key inside the keyhole twisting it to its sides, opening the lock.

I opened the door that showed a ladder, and a room with hardly bright lights.

It had posters and lyric quotes, I climbed down the ladder.

"Y/N?" I walked to the desk where there was the only source of light.

As creepy as I felt, I flinched when I felt the presence of someone behind my back.

I launched myself behind, grabbing the arms of the person pushing them to the ground, and putting them on their stomach while their hands were cross-locked behind.

I stepped on their palm which was locked together with force, I noticed her H/C hair, covering her face.

She was groaning, "Oh, sorry-" Before I could help her up, she had helped herself swinging her foot on my legs making me lose balance.

"Hey! What was that for?"

"Get up, One versus One, partridge." she put her fists up, with a grin.

"What? For what?" I questioned standing up, before I could get ready she punched me, and I grabbed her arm with force. "You're supposed to fight, not arrest me," she said pissed off, she calmed down.

"Here, the papers."

She sighed and slicked back her hair making it fall back, "God I'm mad." she sat on the floor grabbing my papers.

"Why? Did I do something-"

"𝙄 𝙈𝙀𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝘿 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙕𝙔, 𝙅𝙀𝙀𝙕 𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙄𝙎."