blank space

I never expected to find myself falling for Peter Pan, the mischievous and enigmatic boy from Neverland. From the moment I arrived, he had been a constant tease, always pushing my buttons and testing my limits. But beneath his devilish exterior, there was a tenderness that captivated my heart.

One evening, as I returned from a successful hunt, Peter appeared before me, a glint of curiosity in his eyes. "Have you heard the rumors about me?" he asked, his voice laced with intrigue.

I paused, unsure of how to respond. "Yes," I admitted cautiously. "But I've learned not to believe everything I hear."

A flicker of relief crossed Peter's face. "Good," he replied, a hint of a smile playing on his lips. "Those rumors are nothing but lies. I'm not the villain they make me out to be."

As time went on, I found myself trusting Peter more and more. He showed me a side of himself that few others had seen, a side that was gentle, caring, and completely devoted to me. Despite the supposed darkness that surrounded him, he was a constant source of sweetness in my life.

One day, as Emma Swan, Killian, and Henry arrived on Neverland, Henry's eyes widened with recognition upon seeing me. It seemed that we had a shared past, and three of the new Lost Boy recruits also recognized me as an ex-lover. Pan, always quick with his words, couldn't resist asking, "How many exes do you have?"

I smirked, knowing that my romantic history was far from ordinary. "I've had quite a few," I admitted, shrugging casually.

Henry, however, didn't hold back. "She's insane!" he exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at me.

Peter simply grinned mischievously. "That's how I like them," he said, his eyes locking with mine. And before anyone could react, he leaned in and kissed me passionately, making it clear to everyone that I was his.

Days turned into weeks, and our bond grew stronger. But one day, as I walked through the woods, I caught sight of Peter laughing with a girl I had never seen before. My heart sank, and jealousy gripped me tightly.

Peter introduced her as Wendy, and I forced a fake smile, shaking her hand politely. Deep down, I felt threatened, but I didn't want to show it. Little did I know that Wendy's presence was nothing more than a ploy to make me jealous.

Weeks passed, and Wendy left the camp as abruptly as she had arrived. Peter pulled me aside, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "She was only here to make you jealous," he confessed, a smirk dancing on his lips.

I playfully punched his chest, unable to hide my relief. "It definitely worked," I admitted, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of my mouth.

Peter drew me closer, his forehead resting against mine. "You know I love you, right?" he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity.

A surge of warmth washed over me as I leaned in, kissing him with a newfound intensity. "I love you too," I murmured against his lips.

He chuckled softly, his fingers gently brushing against my cheek. "What happened to my tough exterior in front of the Lost Boys?" he mused. "I don't need it anymore. They know who their king is, and one day, they'll learn to treat you as their queen."

With those words, he whisked me away to my room, and we cuddled together, basking in the comfort of each other's arms. In that moment, I realized that sometimes love can be found in the most unexpected of places, even in the heart of a supposed villain.

And so, our story in Neverland continued, filled with the sweet deception of Peter Pan's love and the promise of a future where we ruled side by side, forever entwined in a love that defied all odds.