hold on

Five imagine

I sat in the dimly lit room of the Umbrella Academy, tears streaming down my face as I struggled to find the words. Klaus, perceptive as always, noticed my distress and came over, concern etched on his face.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" Klaus asked gently, his voice laced with worry. I took a deep breath, attempting to steady my trembling voice.

"I... I just feel so depressed, Klaus," I admitted, my voice barely a whisper. "It's like a heavy weight crushing my chest, and I don't know how to escape it."

Klaus reached out, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "I understand, Y/N. Depression can be overwhelming, but you're not alone. We're here for you, always."

Just as Klaus spoke those words, a voice echoed from the hallway. It was Five, who had overheard our conversation. The shock and sadness in his voice were palpable.

"Y/N, how could you?" Five's voice cracked, his usually composed demeanor shattered. "I can't believe you're feeling this way, and I didn't even notice. I should have been there for you."

Feeling a wave of guilt wash over me, I retreated to the bathroom, locking the door behind me. Desperation consumed me as I rummaged through the medicine cabinet, my hands trembling. I swallowed handfuls of pills, hoping for an escape from the darkness that plagued me.

Time seemed to blur as I lost consciousness, unaware of the chaos unfolding outside the bathroom door. It was Five who found me, and his anguished cry pierced through the haze of unconsciousness. Klaus rushed to his side, shock and fear etched across his face.

"Y/N! No, please, wake up! We need you," Five pleaded, tears streaming down his face.

Klaus, with a mixture of panic and determination, helped Five carry me to the waiting car. They rushed me to the hospital, where the doctors fought to save my life. Hours passed in a blur of uncertainty and fear.

Eventually, I awoke to the sterile surroundings of a hospital room. The doctor, a kind-faced woman, explained how lucky I was to have been found in time. Relief washed over me, but the weight of my depression still lingered, casting a shadow over my heart.

Later that evening, as the sun began to set, Five approached me hesitantly. His eyes were red and puffy, evidence of the tears he had shed.

"Y/N, I need to speak with you," Five said, his voice shaky yet determined. "I can't hold back any longer. I love you, and I can't bear the thought of losing you."

His confession hung in the air, raw with emotion. I looked into his eyes, seeing the depth of his feelings and the pain he had experienced.

"Five," I whispered, my voice filled with a mix of gratitude and vulnerability. "Thank you for caring so deeply. I've been battling depression, but your love and support mean the world to me."

In that moment, we both knew that our connection ran deeper than friendship. We leaned in, sharing a tender kiss.