𝗩.𝗜.𝗣 (𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲)

Start from the beginning

Grace looked to Webber. "Sir. What's "P. D. R."?"
She asked as she shared a look with Bella.

"Get him out of trauma as fast as you can. Those guards are going to attract a lot of attention," Webber said.

"Uh, sir, it's stamped P. D. R. What is P. D. R.?" Grace asked.

"Prisoner ... death row."

The paramedics unload the man from their rig. The prisoner smiled. "How's everybody doing this morning?"

****

In the trauma room, the doctors were working on the prisoner.

Bella looked to him. "Mr. Dunn, can you hear me?" She asked. She knew she was apprehensive about this. But she needed to do her job.

Mr Dunn smiled as he looked to Bella. "You have a lovely voice," he said.

Owen turned to look at the two residents. "Okay... we need a trauma series," he said to them.

"Oh, I hate to be a bother, but my... my legs really, really hurt. Was I stabbed in the leg?" Mr Dunn asked.

Derek shook his head. He was glad he was here with Bella and Grace. "We checked your legs. We didn't find anything," he told him.

Grace sighed. "We should add t-spine and l-spine films. We're gonna get a C.T. Anyway," she said.

"Extra films are a waste of time," Derek said. He wanted to get Bella and Grace away from him as soon as he could.

Bella frowned looking to her older brother. "Couple more shots can't hurt," she said.

"If I wasn't stabbed in the leg, why does it feel like I was?" Mr Dunn asked.

"You know, the less you talk, the more we can work."

Grace turned to her boyfriend. "Derek. That's enough," she told him.

Mr Dunn smiled. He shrugged. "That's okay. He'll warm up as we get to know each other."

"I don't think so."

"You'll see. We're not that different, you and I. People are alive when they meet us, and then that all changes somehow."

****

Lexie found Mark. She smiled as she walked over to him. "Hi there."

Mark turned to look at her. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm saying hello."

Mark shook his head. "Listen ... what you did last night. It wasn't good. I love Bella. And I'm going to marry her. You're a lovely girl Lexie. But I'm not going there with you. It's not going to happen. Ever," he told her.

Lexie nodded and smiled. "Okay," she said as she walked off.

****

Callie found Mark. She looked to him and smiled. "I think... we've got a parathyroid tumor for you to remove," she told him. She sighed. "Did you hear Bella is with that prisoner?"