Chapter 30. Politicians

Start from the beginning

"Take care of this dog for a few days." He caressed Yellow Fur. It really made him change his view about it.

Yu Bei made a phone call. Lisa was then sent to a high-class room. Jungkook sat for a long time beside her and touched her face, before going out with a gloomy face.

"Who did it?" As his sister-in-law and a girl that left a good impression on him, Yu Bei was quite mad as well, not to mention Jungkook's feelings right now.

Jungkook's face became even more terrifying, "If I find that person, I'll kill that trash!"

Yu Bei let out a sigh and patted him. It was rare to see him so serious, yet this ordeal happened.

Yu Bei left with the unwilling Yellow Fur. Jungkook sat next to Lisa and continued watching over her, but she never woke up.

Morning 4AM.

"Doctor, doctor, she's feverish!" Jungkook ran outside in a haste.

The doctor came over to look at her temperature and wound, then asked Jungkook,

"When did she start having a fever?"

"It just started, she's still fine around 3AM."

Jungkook's expression looked anxious and he spoke slightly in a rush. Family members of many other patients were also the same, they were afraid that they did not convey it fully and thus affected the patient's treatment.

The nurse came to give her an injection. She was surprised when she heard it. This person might have stayed up the whole night to be able to call the doctor immediately after finding that the patient had a fever in the early morning.

There were nurses working round the clock at these high-class rooms. To be able to monitor the patient's condition all the time, this person willingly stayed up all night. They must have a very good relationship.

"You should go and sleep. The patient is fine, it's because of the wound that she had a fever. It's normal."

Jungkook nodded, but he didn't sleep. How could he sleep? Once he closed his eyes, he only saw blood. Lisa was still lying there. His heart was unsettled if he didn't watch over her.

At one o'clock the next afternoon, Lisa opened her eyes hazily. It felt as if a needle was pricking her brain. She couldn't even speak, she was so in pain that she kept moving and wanted to shake her head.

"Lisa, don't move, be a good girl, you're on the drip." The liquid in the hanging bottle was entering Lisa's body bit by bit. Jungkook stretched out his hand to help adjust it to go slower.

"It hurts~" Lisa spoke with much difficulty, her voice was hoarse and soft.

Jungkook felt like his heart was melting.

She then started to move again, her head felt like it was going to explode.

"You're fine, don't move, be a good girl, I'll massage it for you, don't shake." Jungkook pressed her down and sat by her bed gently. The top of her head had been bandaged and she even had a brain concussion, so he didn't know where to start.

Jungkook touched the top of her head lightly, as light as a feather, he said as he massaged, "Not hurting anymore, not hurting anymore."

Lisa quickly went to sleep again. Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, but the motion of his hand didn't stop. It was until he felt that his hand almost couldn't move anymore that he put his hand down lightly.

"Broken book, don't worry, I'll take revenge for you." A glimpse of viciousness flashed across his eyes. It was the first time he showed such an expression, but it was too bad that Lisa had fallen asleep and didn't see it.