Baking (Horrordust😍)

This contains SMOKING ⁉️⁉️⁉️
AND WEED⁉️⁉️⁉️⁉️
Mostly for the funnies, this isn't a serious chapter.

DUST 1ST PERSON POV🗣️🗣️💯💯
------------------
Horror had convinced me to bake with him earlier. I asked why, but he just replied with "I want some company." Like some weirdo. Honestly, I was gunna tell him to ask Killer, but for ONE- Anything killer baked would turn out worse than me, TWO, I totally wanna GET baked. Horror walked out of my room, but since he had his hands on his head his arms hit the outer part of the door. He let out a groan of pain, and THEN finally left my room. You know I had to laugh at that- I mean, who wouldn't?

He left me here so that I could find a recipe, lucky for me- I had a certain one that was perfect for this moment.

(I know they don't have phones. Shut up.)

I took my phone out of my pocket, went to my 1 of many google docs and got the recipe. I had about half of the needed ingredients for the recipie, and expected Horror to have the rest.

Horrors 1st person POV🗣️⁉️🔥🔥💯💯
--------------------------

I was waiting for Dust to get here, feeling a little impatient. I didn't even want to bake with him- in all honesty? I hated baking and cooking with others. But I wanted some quality time with Dust. At first, I was totally thinking of asking him out- but thats too quick. Plus, I was kinda interested in what type of recipe he would choose. "Next thing you know, he chose some weed recipe." I joked to myself. I chuckled at my own stupid joke, then saw dust walking in from the hallway. He had his hoodie up like usual, so I could only see the bottom of his skull and his eyes. He walked closer, looking up at me and then gave me his phone.
"I want this recipe. I've been meaning to make it but I haven't had a reason, so now I do.. "
Dusts voice was slightly monotone, but it also sounded like he was about to laugh at the same time? I took the phone into my hand then looked, you know the first goddamn words I saw?
"You cannot be serious about wanting to make weed brownies out of everything. "
I was trying to sound serious, but God I was about to laugh so hard. Holy shit, he GENUINLY wanted to make weed brownies. After a few seconds, dust raised a bag to my head. I could tell what was inside by the smell and also by the slight smile I could see. His hood was almost gunna fall off since he was looking up, but before it fully fell off he adjusted it.
"I've got some of the items in here. "
Dust looked at me for a moment, took his phone back from me, then put the bag onto the counter and started laying out the items he had. Good thing he had the cannabutter though, cause I didn't have any of that. I got the rest of the items out that he didn't have, then we propped his phone on the counter to where we could both see it.

2ND/3RD person POV😍😍😍
----------------------------------------

Horror and dust were realatively close to each other so they both could see it. It was a simple recipe, and horror probably could've done this in about 5 minutes(not including the oven waiting) if Dust wasn't here. Nonetheless, Horror only did this to spend time with Dust, so.

Dust was the first one to get started, getting a bowl and then grabbing an egg. But once Dust grabbed the egg, he kinda just stopped for a second. A wide grin spread across Dusts face, then looked at Horror. Dust brought the egg to horrors eye socket, the empty one. Horror was confused on what the hell Dust was doing- but before he could ask, Dust spoke.
"The eggs almost as large as your other eye. Maybe this could be a good replacement for your lost one. "
Dust chuckled, still holding the egg to Horrors eyesocket.
"The hell does that mean? "
Horror didn't really get why it was funny. And honestly? Neither do I.