"You know you guys can put your guns down and leave right?" I ask and he looks at me.

"Excuse me bastard? Who has the gun here?" He asks and I sigh.

"You know if you want to rob a place you need to have your gun off of safety." I say and as he checks his gun. I grab it, while standing up I stab his throat with my wrist blade, turn him around as a human shield, and shoot two of the three other robbers.

 I grab it, while standing up I stab his throat with my wrist blade, turn him around as a human shield, and shoot two of the three other robbers

(Grey's wrist blade he uses other than his Karambits. It has multiple blades so he can change them if needed.)

As they drop dead the last one grabs the cashier as a hostage. "Put the gun down Kid!" He yells as the cashier begins to cry. I toss the gun away and he makes a break for the back door. I flick my wrist out of the dead man's throat, my hidden blade launches into the guy's arm, making him drop his gun as he runs.

"Akali make sure everyone is okay." I say and she nods as I calmly follow the robber. I begin to whistle a tune I've heard in my dreams as I load a new blade.

-Robber POV-

I gasp in pain as I pull the blade out of my arm. I hear an eerie whistle as I run and look to see the wolf Vastayan in front of me. Screaming in fear I turn around and sprint away from him. Suddenly my pistol is tossed at my feet and I look to see him walking towards me. "Pick it up." He says and I begin to shake in fear. "Mmm. Tell me...do you fear death?" He asks and I begin to shake more. "Answer me!" He growls and I nod quickly.

"Yes!" I yell and he chuckles while licking his lips.

"What a delicious smell." He says and when I blink he's right in front of me. "Time's up." He says and I gasp as I feel something sharp in my neck. I begin to choke as I grab his arm tightly. "What's the matter? Life flashing before your eyes?" He asks as my vision gets blurry, then the world goes dark.

-Grey POV-

I let the robber drop dead to the floor as I whistle softly. I then shake my head and hold it with my non bloody hand. "What the hell happened?" I ask myself and begin to walk back to Akali.

"Grey?!" Akali yells as I walk into the coffee shop again. She suddenly hugs me so tight my back cracks.

"I'm alright Kali." I say and pet her hair gently.

"Excuse me sir we have some questions for you." An officer says and I nod to him. "Ma'am could you let him go?" He asks and Akali shakes her head.

"Akali they need to talk to me." I say and she looks up at me.

"Then they can talk as I hold you! Damn it Grey you scared the hell out of me! He could have easily killed you!" She yells with tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry sir." I say and he laughs.

"Don't worry about it Kiddo. My wife is the same way when I get hurt on the job. We can talk over here so she can be comfortable too." He says leading us to a booth. As I answer questions the people that were in the shop come and thank me. One man even said he'll turn his life around, and that not all Vastayan were bad. All while I comforted Akali and kiss her head. But the questions no one can answer me is...how do I know how to whistle that tune? How do I know what the smell of fear is?

-Okay! Another chapter down! So Grey and Akali went on that coffee date. The store was getting robbed and Grey stopped it. Evelynn shows her trump card on how she is going to 'trap' Grey. No Akali had no idea what her plan was. Grey will love these girls and will be angry with the other girls. Persephone will be absolutely livid and will want to claw their eyes out. As you all have probably guessed Grey is the reincarnation of Death. But he doesn't know that yet. On a side note I want to apologize for being so spotty on my updates. As we enter the holidays this is our first one without my older brother, so it's weighing heavily on my mind. My depression has hit an all time low and I'm struggling with that battle too. You guys are a big reason I'm still in this fight honestly. Love you guys and I'll see you all in the next one.-