10| X

Kathleen

Roman put a hand on my waist, "I want to please you Miss, in all the ways that you deserve to be touched."

"Who says you can?" I removed myself off the floor, wiping my hand on my body as I did. I sat down on Roman's office chair and crossed my legs.

"I can try." He stared up at me his eyes briefly focusing on my body as we exchanged looks, "Please Miss."

"I can help." I glanced over to see Tem coming out of the bathroom she was once banished to. She slowly trudged over to us both, "I agree with Roman, you deserve it Miss and we want to give it to you."

I leaned back in the chair, "Do you guys now?"

They both nodded, "Yes Miss." I scooted the chair back so that I was a bit far from them. They both watched in curiosity as I increased the distance between us.

"Get on all fours." Without hesitation they both did exactly as I asked of them. I could feel a throbbing settle between my legs as I watched, "Now crawl."

With their hands and knees on the floor they began to move towards my direction. I bit the bottom of my lip and put a foot to each of their faces as they arrived. "Far enough." I lowered my foot down slightly so that it hung over their chin, "Kiss my shoes before removing it." I smiled, "Ten kisses each."

They willingly obliged with a quickness and I took a deep breath at their neediness. "Thank you Miss."

"Now my foot." They began and I melted at the worship, "Twenty kisses each toe."

Roman finished his kisses first, kissing from my feet up to my thigh. I put a hand on his head stopping him as an arousal began to beat between my legs. He stared at me his eyes soft, "You deserve it and so much more."

Tem put a hand on my waist and slowly pulled me up her hands slipping up to my shoulders. She kissed my shoulders as she pulled down the tight material of the black one piece. Roman's mouth slowly began to widen as she continued to go down, revealing more of my body as she did. I could watch his Adam's Apple bob, "You're gorgeous Miss."

I stepped out of the one piece, completely bare excluding the thigh high stockings that I still had on. Tem's hands went over my curves, "Beautiful Miss."

"Are you guys going to keep thirsting over my body?" I walked over to the desk and laid down looking over at them, "Or show me the passion I deserve to feel?"

Roman didn't hesitate to walk over to me, standing where my feet reached. He reached under my thighs pulling me towards him, the lower half of my body hanging off the desk. I kept my eyes on him as he slowly got down on his knees, his eyes glued to my core. I bit on the inside of my lip as his breath fanned my front side, "Am I allowed to Miss?"

I wrapped my legs around his head pulling him closer, "Yes kitten, and you better not stop until I come."

I could feel the warmth of his tongue swirl around my clit and I slowly began to smile in content. He pulled me in closer, one hand on my waist the other resting on my thigh. I entangled my hand in his hair and groaned softly, "That's a good boy..."

Tem walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder, "Can I help make you feel better?" I nodded slowly as I moaned out pushing my chest upwards. Her hot mouth latched onto my hard nipple in a second and I gripped the edge of the desk.

My heel dug into Roman's back and he gripped onto me tighter his movements hungrier. Tem's fingers teased my free nipple as she pinched and turned it in her grip. I pushed the back of my head into the desk as the pain shook me, "Fuck that's a good girl!"

I closed my eyes as they both worked in unison to excite pleasure across my body. I could feel something warm against my face and see gold on my eyelids. It became heavier to breathe and more confusing to think. "Right there bitches, don't stop..." I whimpered as I could feel myself nearing

I latched onto Roman's hair tighter and he groaned out sinking his nails deeper into my thighs. Tem's teeth grazed along my hard nipple as her tongue swirled around it once again. I could feel my body go numb and pleasure shook my nerves. "Please Miss..." I let out a shaky breath as Tem's hot mouth fan me as she pleaded, "Please come for us."

I opened my eyes, the early morning golden rays shining down on my face as I rocked my hips against Roman. He angled my lower body up as I began to come hearing him receive and take it all.

As I slowly began to decline a calm chilling silence fell over the room. I took slight breaths, shivering slightly from the sweat that had begun to cool. "I should go." I couldn't get my eyes to open as Tem voiced her departure. She bent down and whispered in my ear, "I enjoyed you tonight, thank you Miss."

I reached out for her face and pulled her down for a kiss on the cheek, "You're such a good girl." I kissed her once more before letting her face go.

The office door closed and I slowly opened my eyes. Roman stood in front of me, his hands on either sides of the desk towering over me. I slowly raised myself up looking him in his eyes, "What bitch."

He smirked, "You're beautiful."

His eyes flickered to my lips and I bit my own at the site. "How did I taste on your tongue kitten?"

Roman bent down slowly, "The sweetest thing I have ever been blessed to have Miss." He was close enough that I could feel his breath on my top lip, "I have never tasted nor will I ever taste anything like it."

"So if you'd want to taste something so sweet again?"

Roman smiled, "I'd have to take it directly from the source..." I allowed him to kiss me, his big soft lips fitting perfectly on top of my own.

I pulled back, "And who's to say I'll let you kitten?"

He adjusted his cat ears, "Haven't I been a good boy?"

——
The End.
——

I'm not sure if I'm not that good at writing or ending stories. Maybe both. Thanks for reading :) - Aja