Chapter 16

"I want you to look at me Selena" Selena huffed out annoyed, but what was bothering her was the pull, the urge to turn and look at him. The intimate thoughts her wolf appealed to her. All so tempting her.

"How can I when you're strapped behind me" She calls out hoping he'll let her go. She escaped him once, what would stop her from escaping again. 

"If you say so" his grip on Selena loosened. Seeing this her moment she hurriedly freed herself and began to ran straight not looking at Jacob even once. Jacob knew Selena far too better to her she was going to do this very trick. He grabbed her at lightning speed by her wrist and pulled her back to him.

Selena grunted when she was pulled backwards, she landed straight on him with impact. Jacob was very well built and ready for it, so he caught her without hesitation. She landed on his chest, her hand quickly pressing against him trying to create a distance from their squished position. 

Without warning her head went up with anger ready to scold the man. When her eyes landed on his all these thoughts were no longer. She found herself froze, lost in a gaze. Jacob had the same feeling, his tight hold on her wrist softened, he felt something weird within him,

Sparks erupted everywhere because Selena was leaning against Jacob. 

'Mate'

Both wolves recognized each other, their eyes changed color for a small second, their wolves wanting out to embrace each other. Jacob raised the hand which held Selena's, he placed a small kiss on her palm, it felt like electricity coursing from contact, making a small gasp come from Selena,

She couldn't figure out what was happening to her. She no longer had control, she found herself lost in his brown eyes, like a deer lost in headlights. Jacob dropped her palm and reached to hold Selena but suddenly she felt an urge to back up. When he tried to touch her face she immediately backed 3 steps back creating a distance between them. 

"I need to g-go" she was about to turn but was blocked by a line of men, she recognized them to be Jacob's pack warriors. She huffed out annoyed and turned to find Jacob smirking.

"Oh no Selena not today. I've let you pass many years ago, but not today, NO. I'm never letting you out of my sight after today" suddenly the men behind her started walking front, pushing her to walk behind Jacob. She took one last glance around trying to find anyone in aid for her, but her efforts were in vain. 

She gave up seeing she had no escape today, she walked behind Jacob, a whole group of men joined and circled the two walking to the corner of the large club. With a single signal two double door opened and Jacob took Selena inside. 

Even though Jacob offered her the seat she refused to take it. Frustrated by how disobeying Selena was he kept the whiskey glass down. And walked to her, pushing her to the couch behind her. His hands were on either side of her holding her down and stopping her from obstructing. 

"When I fucking tell you to do something Obey!" He warned her in anger, but Selena found it amusing, 

"And what if I don't?" she pressured, 

"Then this won't go how you like it to" He took himself back, going to his seat, but his warning hit Selena and she sat on the couch, she looked around the room and found the windows with grills, meaning she couldn't jump her way out of here either. 

"Why go after me?" Selena asked without waiting any longer, 

"After you?"

"I'm under the idea that you only wish to have me for my wolf. I know I'm powerful but why go after me, how will having me make my power come to you" she was careful with her words, she had an idea why he wanted her, of course all the elders warned her,