Chapter 25. Do you have a misunderstanding about me

Start from the beginning

Alright, after waiting some more, the few hosts finally finished their opening.

"And now, let's welcome our guests for the day with an applause, Fu Yi, Zeng Yu, Liu Zhicheng, Jungkook!"

After Jungkook heard that, he quickly sat up decently. He nudged Lisa lightly with his arm, "It's here, it's here!"

She widened her eyes subconsciously as well, staring at him as he followed them into the stage with a light smile, looking a lot like a "warm guy".

The host introduced them one by one. Lisa searched her memory but she still couldn't remember who these people were.

"Who are they?"

"Fu Yi is a second-class celebrity, he played a lot of side characters beside the main leads. Zeng Yu is a singer and he has won a few small awards. Liu Zhicheng is a comedian." He couldn't help but sigh as he spoke. In the past, he wouldn't even bat his eye to look at these people, but now they are all more successful than he is.

Lisa scratched her chin. Jungkook really looked more outstanding in this bunch of people. Perhaps he was right, he only lacked a chance to become popular.

"Hey, how did you do it?" Lisa saw in the show, Jungkook jumped up and popped the balloon that was hung up by the staff.

"That's nothing big, it's just a height problem. A piece of cake!" How could he tell her that when he was recording it, the only thought in his mind was to jump up and beat the 250 downstairs to death?

"We all know that Kook was in the top searches before, and as the identity of an extra. You have such good qualifications, what made you want to become an extra?"

The variety show was nearing its end so they began to play emotional cards. Jungkook sat decently as Lisa picked up a glass to drink water, and then put it down. It was pretty late now, eye bags could grow from drinking water...

She saw Jungkook smiling gently on the television. He really looked like a perfect gentleman with large eyes that could stare at people using really deep feelings.

"For my dream. I don't have the fame." When he said that, he smiled more shyly, making people want to caress his hair and to care for him.

Even Lisa's hand felt itchy.

"I need to learn more. I'm starting at a lower point so I hope to have a firm foundation."

He blinked, then smiled shyly again. He looked amicable with this innocent, warm guy image. He was the kind who would be popular with everyone, from the kindergarten to the nursery home.

Even the way the female host spoke to him became softer.

Lisa rubbed the goosebumps on her arm, and thought in her heart, luckily she didn't drink water just now...

"How did you have the face to say such words? Even talking about dreams, tsh tsh, are you sure it wasn't because you had no money to eat those few days?"

Jungkook glared at her, what was wrong with saying it was for his dream?! He only followed his manager's request and made it sound better. Who didn't have a dream, or else why would he be here? Humans, talking about dreams, let's not talk about the possibility of achieving it, but he should at least try.

The program ended after this. Jungkook opened his weibo excitedly, waiting to see if there was any news about him. He scrolled again and again.

Okay, small variety show, he shouldn't have high hopes...

"You're still not leaving?" Lisa looked at him. The program had ended, so he should leave now. It was going to be one o' clock, if she didn't sleep now, she would waste a week's worth of her beauty regime.