Chapter 23. Story

Start from the beginning

Lisa once told him that she hoped after two of them get married, they would get a dog. So when he was busy, there was a dog to accompany her. When he came home, they would walk the dog together.

It was something he hadn't yet been able to do, and someone else had done it before him.

"Lisa!"

Lisa's face turned stiff as she turned around, "Haven't I told you, don't look for me?"

Sehun looked at her, "Lisa, I'm wrong, don't be mad at me anymore, come back with me..."

"Go back? Where to?" Lisa smiled scornfully.

"I've bought the place that you're originally staying in, and also my place. Come back with me."

Lisa hadn't said anything yet when Jungkook pulled her to him, and narrowed his eyes dangerously at Sehun.

"Where are you trying to take my girlfriend to? Have I agreed?"

Sehun looked back at him. Jungkook didn't back down.

Lisa who was pushed aside suddenly hadn't come back to her senses yet when the two of them started fighting.

It was not the first time seeing people fight, but if the people involved were an entertainer and an elite of the corporate world, then that was different.

When the men fought, they really put a lot of strength in every punch. Lisa only said,

"You two fight, I'm leaving."

She turned around and left. Jungkook caught up with her. Sehun couldn't enter the neighbourhood so he could only stay outside the door and look at their backs.

"Softer, softer!" Jungkook opened his mouth and continued shouting. The courage of putting up a fight just now was no longer to be seen.

"You think it's fun? You even fought him, for what purpose."

"It's a thing between men, a woman like you won't understand!"

After Lisa heard that, she pressed down hard with the cotton bud dipped in iodine.

"Ah! Ah! Softer!!!"

Lisa was especially quiet. Jungkook coughed,

"How could a man allow another man to eye his own woman?!"

"I'm your woman?" Lisa narrowed her eyes slightly, radiating a dangerous signal. Jungkook's neck turned cold.

Fuck, why did his heart beat like this!

He spoke firmly, "You want to become my woman? I don't even want you! I don't even want such a tomboy like you even if it's gifted to me."

"Huh, you talk like I will like you! Look at you, no wonder Sehun doesn't believe that I already have a partner."

"Damn you! How am I bad?! Do I not treat you nicely?! I can't cook?!"

Lisa faked a laugh, "No matter how good you are, I still won't like you!"

His heart suddenly felt heavy. Jungkook almost leaped up, "You talk as if I will like you?!"

Rain suddenly poured outside. Lisa was stunned, and slowly walked out to the balcony.

Sehun was still standing outside.

After a few minutes, Lisa looked outside again. He was still there...

"Hey, hey, don't be rash. If you go out, you'll fall for his trick1!"

Lisa frowned. Her emotion was down. After a few minutes, he was still there.

Lisa couldn't wait anymore and went to take the umbrella.

Jungkook grabbed her, "You can't go..."

Seeing how conflicted she looked, he took the umbrella from her, "I'll go!"

Jungkook walked up to him with an umbrella. The rain fell onto the umbrella while he put on a face of indifference.

"Don't you think this is enough? What do you get from stalking her?"

Jungkook couldn't hold down his rage. He didn't know where his big temper came from as well.

"Mr Jeon, do you want to hear a story?" Sehun stared at him closely.

......

Lisa didn't close her door. She saw that Sehun had left just now, so she opened her door and waited for Jungkook.

"Why are you so wet, go and change your clothes!"

Jungkook stood at the door looking entirely drenched. He didn't even go inside. Lisa quickly went up to him.

"Last time when you confessed and said that maybe you had liked him when you fought with him, this person, is it Sehun?"

Lisa's face turned stiff and didn't speak a word.

The answer was as clear as day.

"I'm heading up..." Jungkook said as he went upstairs. His heart felt heavy like it was being pierced by a knife.

......

"Kook, stop drinking, what's wrong with you?!"

Jungkook raised his reddish eyes and looked at him with agony.

It was the first time Zhuang Ming saw him look like this, as if he would cry any second from now.

"The 250 Downstairs still likes her ex-boyfriend! What good is that guy? This greedy person! Is he as handsome as me? Does he treat her as good as me?"

"Kook, is this about the 'crazy person' you told me last time?"

"Pui, you are the crazy person!"

Zhuang Ming: "......" You said this on your own, alright?!

"Don't you hate her? What does it have to do with you regarding who she likes?"

"She cannot like anybody else!"

Zhuang Ming patted him, "Kook, you like her..."

Jungkook was stunned, dumbfounded.