Remembering Kevin Conroy A Year Later...

I never really got a chance to fully pay tribute to someone who greatly contributed to Injustice in my Injustice Legacy fanfiction, as I based that fanfiction on the animated movie that had Anson Mount voicing Batman specifically. And it's been over a year, so I guess I can give a heartfelt tribute to someone who means a lot to many Batman fans out there. Whenever I write a fanfiction involving licensed comic book characters, there's always a definitive voice I imagine for each specific character. For example, whenever I write a story involving Batgirl/Barbara Gordon/Oracle, Tara Strong is the definitive voice I imagine when writing the character's dialogue, you could say she's my muse. Call it crazy all you want, there's a method to an artist's madness. And with an exception to fanfictions regarding the DCEU and Young Justice, Kevin Conroy is always the voice of Batman I imagine when I'm writing dialogue for the character. I practically named my original character Kevin Beaumont after Conroy as a way of paying homage to one of my favorite portrayals of The Dark Knight. Kevin has put his entire soul into the character of Batman whether it be for animation or video games, especially with the Injustice games. I think the reason the first two games work so well is because Kevin voiced Batman for those games. This fanfiction is dedicated to Kevin Conroy for contributing to Injustice and many other lores regarding Batman.

In loving memory of Kevin ConroyNovember 30th, 1955 to November 10th, 2022Thank you Kevin for giving us a great performance as Batman with warmth and humanity, and greatly impacting fans young and old

November 30th, 1955 to November 10th, 2022
Thank you Kevin for giving us a great performance as Batman with warmth and humanity, and greatly impacting fans young and old. Rest in peace Kevin, we still miss you. You are vengeance. You are the night. You are Batman.