Chapter 17. Kidney deficiency

Start from the beginning

The next day, a person suddenly appeared in the square in the middle of the city. He was wearing a dog furry type costume, with a tail behind him, showing off his bitter face.

"Love wild dogs, it's everyone's responsibility! Love wild dogs, it's everyone's responsibility! Love..."

A lot of people watched him, and there were even a lot of shares in social media. This issue even went into the evening news. The reporter said that perhaps he was a dog lover, but as he declined all interviews, they were unable to know his story. We hope everyone would love wild dogs, and to appreciate every single life...

"Look, you're really not going back?" Zhuang Ming asked him again.

"No, no!"

"You don't need us to bring you back?"

"Go away, I can succeed on my own!"

Jungkook glared at them when they gave him expressions of disbelief. Ignoring them, he called a cab and went home.

"How long do you think Da Yu can last?"

"I bet my new car, he can last three years at most."

"Pui, I'll say one year, it's more than enough."

"One year? You think too highly of him!"

"I bet my new car, Da Yu won't even last a year!"

......

Jungkook knocked on the door downstairs again. He didn't know since when it began, but he'd gotten used to knocking on 249's door first.

Lisa opened the door for him, then hustled inside.

Jungkook was shocked. He had the chance to enter this broken book's house today?

Walking in, he was stunned. This was his first time to see 249. There was not much difference than upstairs, but...

Have you ever seen a living room with nothing else inside aside from furniture?

There was really nothing else. It was empty. A set of sofa, a few tea cups on the tea tray, a book. The plug wasn't even connected to the television on the wall. There was a fridge at the corner of the kitchen. There was nothing else anymore in the living room.

Shouldn't there be a lot of things in a woman's room? So, she was a tomboy, he was certain of it!

Turning to Lisa, she was doing something in the kitchen.

"Eh? You know how to cook?"

Lisa rolled her eyes at him and ignored him. She continued her work, as she carefully turned over the slices of meat on the stove.

Jungkook saw that there were already some slices of cooked meat at the side. He picked up one and ate it, tasting this 250's cooking skill.

"Eh~" Lisa didn't even manage to speak when he began eating.

"It's fine, but it lacked some seasoning. You should add more salt."

After Jungkook finished speaking, Lisa looked at him and spoke calmly,

"This is for Yellow Fur..."

Jungkook was stunned, and she added,

"I've added dog food..."

"Pui Pui Pui!"

......

Lisa finished cooking the meat slices and placed seven or eight slices on Yellow Fur's bowl. She stored the rest.

Entering the living room, she saw Jungkook who was lying on her sofa with a face of doom.

"Hahahahaha"