41. Touch

Gwayne lifted her like it's nothing, his hands tight at her hips as he pulled her up off his cock only to slam her back down again, thrusting up to meet her with a grunt.

Davina felt him deeper like this, deep enough so that it's almost uncomfortable but there's that slide of him against her inner walls, that wet friction as every ridge rubbed her in just the right way. She held on tight to steady herself as he thrusts into her with what feels almost like desperation, like he needs each one just a little more than the last.

"You feel" Gwayne growled out and each word sounded like an inhale, and then an exhale of pleasure. "so goddamned fucking good." He pulled her hips back and forth just to accentuate how full she truly was, to feel her.

There's a broken stream of muttering where she picked up things like can't believe and so fucking pretty such a perfect little cunt. each one making her heart beat a little faster, making her squeeze around him again and again. He found a rough rhythm, a heavy lift and a sharp drop that had her bouncing on his cock. His head fell back against the headboard as his mouth parts in a throaty moan alternating between eyes rolling back and homing in on where he disappeared inside her again and again.

This felt like the last time and she didnt want it to be true.

"Gonna come," he warns through gritted teeth. "But not without you." 

"Ahh a gentlemen," Davina agreed breathlessly. Gwayne gave a choked laugh as he kissed her. 

He took to rocking her hips back and forth again not actually thrusting but giving her minute amounts of friction anyway, just enough to keep her on the precipice.

"touch yourself." He commanded "I Want you to come on my cock." He leaned in to kiss her neck while she found her clit with shaking fingers, swiping at the swollen little bud that was already so sensitive, so close.

She tilted her head back to give his mouth better access while she worked herself quickly, his sudden stillness making the throbbing of his cock inside obvious, making the fullness the heat that much more heady.

He's lifting her again, bouncing her on his cock at that same rhythm that makes it hard to breathe, but it felt so good that she can't even be bothered. Her whimpers turned to moans that she could hardly contain and his breath hisses between his teeth as he kept trying to fuck her even as his thrusts grow erratic, resulting in a messy pace that still felt fantastic.

Her fingers slip against her clit with how wet she was. But she just kept going, moving as fast as he was, chasing after the end with a bit of that same desperation.

"Gwayne. Fuck, Gwayne."

 "Come," he bit out. "Fucking come, Dav." she wasnt even sure where it came from now—be it her fingers on her clit or his cock that hits deep, touching her in all the right ways but it doesn't matter. 

It was a slow, thunderous pressure that swells and swells until it bursts like fireworks or wildfire exploding in her blood and her vision and deep, deep inside where his cock still moves the sparks of it floating down to tingle at her sensitive skin as she shuddered through it. 

There are more filthy mutterings and heavy breaths that are hardly audible with the way her blood pounds in her ears, but she felt it when he fell over the edge. His hips get tight to hold against hers, his cock pulsing against her walls like a steady throb. He pulled her close with thick arms wrapped around her, lips moving hungrily over her throat and her jaw and eventually her mouth as he empties deep inside. 

"So good," he breathed back. "Fucking perfect." she shivered from both the praise and the sparks of her orgasm that are still zinging inside, falling against him in a boneless heap as his hands moved across her back in heavy presses, like he can't help but keep touching her.  Even after, he kept kissing her lazily, his lips a pleasant pressure against her skin.  

"I can't seem to touch you without losing control," he murmurs eventually, she bit her lip happily.  She hummed out as she snuggled closer. 

"I don't mind." 

"It's becoming a problem," he mused. "I'm finding that I always want to touch you."

"I don't mind." she assured running a hand along his chest and down gripping his shaft again. "Who says I can keep my hands off you?"