The Penguin chuckled darkly. "Yes, marine life can be quite intriguing, but do you know what else is fascinating? Power and wealth," he said, fixing his gaze on Percy. "I hear you are quite experienced. Want to work with me?"

Percy understood the reason for Penguin's visit. "I appreciate the offer," Percy replied cautiously to avoid offending or placing him in danger, "but I'm content with my job here at the aquarium. It's fulfilling, and I enjoy working with animals more than humans."

The Penguin's smile faded slightly, and his eyes narrowed dangerously. "Think it over, fish prince," he said, his tone turning cold. "I'm not one to be turned down."

Percy let out a sigh of relief as Penguin left the aquarium. He knew he had to be vigilant from now on. The criminal's interest in him made him uneasy, and he couldn't shake off the feeling that trouble was brewing.

The following week, while Percy was giving a tour to a group of enthusiastic children, the Penguin showed up again, accompanied by a few of his henchmen. This time, he seemed more aggressive and impatient.

"Enough with this fish nonsense," the Penguin snapped, looking around with disdain. "I want information, and I want it now."

Percy's heart raced, but he remained composed. He couldn't let his uncertainty show in front of the children, they were sensitive to emotions, sometimes unaware, sometimes acutely aware. Even though he could protect the children and go against the Penguin, he knew revealing his abilities could endanger Nina. They could use her against him. Hide, protect, hide!

He did not want to influence the children to go against attackers during dangerous situations. That was not the ideal method. "I don't know what you're talking about," he said firmly. "I'm just a tour guide here, teaching these kids about marine life, the wonders of ."

The Penguin scoffed. "Don't play dumb with me, fish prince. I know there's more to you than meets the eye. You better start cooperating, or you and your little fish friends here might find yourselves in trouble."

Percy's mind raced, trying to come up with a plan. He needed to protect the children and the marine life in the aquarium, but he couldn't reveal his true identity. Just as the situation seemed to escalate, a loud voice filled the room.

"Penguin!"

The Penguin and his henchmen turned to see a figure standing in the aquarium's entrance. It was none other than Batman.

Percy's heart sank. He didn't want Nina to be involved in any of this, especially with the vigilante of Gotham. But before he could do or say anything, Batman took charge, engaging the Penguin and his henchmen in a fierce battle.

As chaos erupted, Percy quickly ushered the children to a safe area, ensuring their protection. He couldn't help but feel a mix of relief and worry. Batman's presence was reassuring and a reminder of the dangers lurking in Gotham. Percy hid with the children. This was a mortal's fight; he should not become involved.

After the ordeal, Batman apprehended the Penguin and his henchmen. Percy was grateful for Batman's intervention.

As Percy was giving his statement to the police, Batman approached him. Dark and brooding, looming over him, trying to intimidate him. Batman noticed how practiced his reactions were in his presence. This young man wasn't scared at all. The front he put up was convincing if it weren't for the fact he had been in this field for decades already. "You seem to have caught the attention of the Penguin. Do you know why?"

Percy immediately shook his head, a clear reminder that he had never encountered Penguin before. He tried to be inconspicuous, not wanting to draw Batman's attention. Now that he knew he had the Penguin's attention, he hoped he had lost it just as quickly. It wasn't good to be the focus of people like that. "I've never met 'Penguin' outside of the aquarium. I didn't even know anyone could be called that. I'm just a tour guide here, not a Gothamite, so I don't know how you guys work."