Haruhi's Gender Confirmed

*Kyoya's POV*
-before the twins found Aria-
After the twins left everyone was silent.

"Why is Hika-chan being such a meanie?" Honey-senpai asked.

"Well," I started while looking through the twins documents in my laptop.

"It seems she's the only one they failed on." I said.

"Referring to them breaking girls hearts. She knew that 'Kaoru' was Hikaru and they were surprised. She rejected them and told them she never liked them like that it was only for a friend. They fell for her but she turned cold and their hearts became crushed. It affected Hikaru more than Kaoru." I explained and they all looked at me surprised. I smirked and pushed up my glasses.

"They had a love interest? Those shady doppelgangers?" Tamaki asked in a mortified tone.

"They are human senpai." Haruhi sweatdropped. I continued my search on her then got curious about her eyes. I looked at all of her photos and all of them had either red or green eyes. By the gleams and flashes they weren't red eye. I searched 'red eyes' on my laptop and saw a bunch of Photoshopped pictures. I found a few websites that didn't help then got annoyed when I clicked on a page with a bunch of passwords. I got through and saw a familiar face. Not anyone I know or can recall meeting though. I looked at the man with deep purple hair and noticed a woman with black hair and familiar green eyes. I opened another window and pulled up my documents of her, seeing a picture of her mother. The same woman on the website. I started to read the passage.

Everyone says that red eyes are a sign of evil. But what if that evil was actually a sign of beauty? Few families can achieve red eyes. It's a special blood line of the name Takinomi. In that blood line there is always an only child with unnatural colored hair and red changing eyes. Its a special gift that the family has to stand out. Every Takinomi is special. They are all very talented and very beautiful people who attract the eyes of others unwillingly. I wanted to share this with you before I'm taken.
-Shisui Takinomi.

I stared at the passage and heard footsteps coming my way. I bookmarked it quickly and exited out while removing it from all of my history.

"Are you leaving soon?" Haruhi asked and I realized everyone but us left.

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow Haruhi." I said and she looked at my laptop before I quickly closed it. She looked at me in surprise before hesitantly walking out of the club room. I sighed and opened it up again. I looked again at the end of the passage.

'Before I'm taken.' What does that mean? I looked up missing Takinomi's and got a few reports.

'Shisui Takinomi'
'Yoko Takimayu'

Yoko was a Takinomi by blood? Explains the hair. I thought and looked through more of them. There were a lot, some were dated missing before I was born! I must find out more about these Takinomi's, they're interesting I'll admit.

-Morning-
*Aria's POV*
I woke up in my bed, in my PJ's, and my only maid Enami walking in with clean clothes.

"Oh! Mistress Takinomi! Good morning! Oh, and you must remember day after tomorrow is the physical exam day. I'll just put these up and get breakfast ready." She rambled and set the clothes down on my dresser and ran out of the room. I laughed and put on my normal clothes, which were washed. I remember what happened yesterday and frown. I brush my teeth and hair before walking down the stairs to the dining room.

"French toast and strawberry jam with milk and scrambled eggs mistress. Have a good day at school." She said and handed me my bag before running to the laundry room to do the rest of the laundry. I ate quickly and walked outside to visit the orphanage before walking to the academy.