Host Club?

We reached two doors to the host club and opened them. All the customers froze as Mori put me down.
"Is that Menimienai?"
"Why is she with Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai?"
"Who does she think she is?"
I felt glares on me and started chewing on my sleeve nervously when I see the jet black of Rukia's hair facing away from me and towards Tamaki and her lackeys with the Twins.
Before I could leave Rukia turned to face me and I flinched at her cold glare. "Princess! You came! Welcome~!" Tamaki said and the Twins, Kyoya, and Haruhi looked up and stared at me. "Menimienai, right Kaoru?" A twin asked his brother.
"Yeah Hikaru, she's the one with those eyes." He confirmed and I hid in my hoodie.
"She doesn't have a reservation but Haruhi doesn't have any clients today. Haruhi, come greet your guest." Kyoya said and Haruhi nodded before walking up to me.
"Hello Menimienai." He said and I sighed.
"That's not my name. It's what everyone calls me." I said and he raised an eyebrow.
"Invisible? Why would they call you that?" He asked.
"I'm not the one that came up with it. But I think it's because I don't talk to anyone." I told him but he was taken away in a flash.
"H-HUH?!" I exclaimed and all the girls stiffled laughter as some looked around for the missing hosts. "She's so ugly she made all the guys disappear!" Rukia snorted and all the girls laughed. I step back but my ankle hit the floor too hard and I fell to the ground in pain and tears.
"Aww! She's crying!" Tsunami said in a baby voice and I ran out of the room in anger and tears.

*third person POV*
The Twins pushed all the hosts quickly into the changing room. "That's Menimienai! Aria Takinomi. She's not social and her best friends committed suicide and her cousin went missing. Her dad too when she was five. All the girls call her Menimienai because she isn't social. We knew her in middle school but never spoke." The Twins rambled (lied) in sync.
"That's so sad!!" Tamaki said dramatically as laughter was heard outside the changing room. The hosts went back in and saw the doors slam close and all the girls laughing.
"What happened to Meni-chan?" Honey asked and all the girls shut up.
"She told a few jokes but her mom called her to come home quickly so she could get some commoner pizza and she left." Rukia told them and Tamaki looked at the doors.
"Hmmm..." he murmured and motioned for the hosts to continue hosting.
Aria ran as far as she could to her hiding place. She crawled into the hidden ally and cried.
"Why? Why can't I just be normal?!" She yelled while hugging her knees.
"She's so ugly!"
"She's a witch!"
"I bet Sakura committed so she wouldn't have to see Menimienai's ugly face!"
"Just die monster!"
"You'll never have any friends!"
"Your dad must be happy he's missing!"
The voices ran through her head and she cried harder and harder before eventually falling asleep.
The hosts finished their hosting and gathered at the table.
"Menimienai has a small mansion and is usually by herself because her mother is always working." Kyoya said after looking in his notebook. "Meni-Chan has it hard..." Honey mumbled. The hosts nodded and Tamaki stood up straight.
"It's the host club's job to make every girl happy! And that includes Aria! Her name is Aria so we'll call her that! She's too beautiful to be invisible!" Tamaki exclaimed.
Kaoru clapped while everyone except Hikaru nodded.
"Why should we help her? A lot of other girls need help, why is she special?" Hikaru asked and Tamaki looked at him.
"Do you not want to help that poor girl?!" He asked and Hikaru shrugged.
"Hikaru!"
"Hika-chan!"
Came from everyone but Kyoya and Mori who just glared at him.
"What?! She's not that special! I don't see why she's the special person!" He yelled before grabbing his bag.
"I'm going home! Kaoru?" He asked and his brother reluctantly followed him.