My light, my aurora...I never wanna let you go

Mulai dari awal

I never finished that thought.

How could I when I suddenly felt the sudden gentle caress of her hands on my face and her lips against mine?

Fay Valentine's lips was pressed against mine.

This feeling...how could I describe it with mere words? How could I possibly sum up the powerful and chaotic emotion I was feeling into words? Words weren't enough. It wasn't enough.

Vals pulled back slightly and frowned. "Hey, are you just gonna stand there like a statue or are you going to kiss me back?"

"Say it again," I whispered hoarsely.

"What?"

"Say the words again, Vals. Please."

I wanted to confirm it. I wanted to hear her say that simple three letter word that would change everything in me. Change everything between us. I wanted to watch her lips as she said it again. I wanted to make sure that she believed what she was saying. That it was the truth.

Vals watched me, her expression softening. I've never seen such an expression on her face before. It left me breathless, squeezing the heart that only belong to her with warmth and hope.

"I love you, Austen McKennzie."

As gently as I could, as if her face was precious glass, I cupped her cheeks between my hands. "Say it again."

"I love you, Austen Mckennzie," she repeated more firmly.

"Again."

She brought her hands up to place it on mine, eyes looking straight into mine. "I love you." And for the second time...she pressed her lips against mine.

This time I didn't hesitate. This time I crushed her body against mine, deepening the kiss. Our bodies fit perfectly together, molding as one as if she was the missing piece of my soul. And she was. There was no doubt that this girl, this stubborn, prideful blossoming woman was she, she who holds the power to chase the darkness out of me. She was my light, my aurora.

And I'll gladly surrender to her.

Vals wrapped her arms around my neck, leaning in further into the demanding kiss. I was only too happy to comply. I put everything I had into our kiss, poured every love I had for her, every desire. I never wanted to let her go.

Ever.

We pulled apart, gasping for breath. Damn...I forgot we had to breath. I chuckled, brushing a thumb against her cheek. I loved that expression on her face. Cheeks flushed, lips swollen and eyes clouded with unsatisfied desire. My heart swelled at the thought that I was the one to give her such an expression.

"Damn," Luis whistled, "where can I get some of that kind of action?"

We looked at him then at each other. Twin smiles blossomed on our lips as we chuckled.

"Vals," I whispered, bumping my forehead against hers and pressing her hand over my heart.

"Hmm?"

"I love you too."

----------

Cookie: XD It was short but packed with emotion. "When you look me in the eyes" by the Jonas Brothers is the theme song of this chapter. hehe Honestly when I was writing this chapter and listening to the song I teared up a bit. Haha. Hope you liked it!

And the pic is of Aurora Borealis also known as the "Northern Lights" Isnt it pretty? Austen thinks of Fay as his light, his "aurora". Might sound cheesy but when I thought of it I had to write it down. Austen demanded it! Hehe I'm such a chessy romantic :D