"Even if you cannot hear my voice...I'll be right beside you dear"

Cookie: I left many of you wondering..."where is Angela!?" Well...reading the last chapter did any of you notice that someone else in the group was missing? Dean...

Pic is of Angela...who is not her usual glamorous self after she's been through. lol

Song is called "Run" by Snow Patrol. You've got to listen to it...its so beautiful. *sighs* I'll dedicate it to Angela...from Dean. :)

By the way the title of the chapter came from the song itself.

----------

(Angelas POV)

It was cold.

I felt my body shiver as I stumbled over nothing, catching myself with a steel pipe. The rust grinded against my hand as I pulled myself up.

How long has it been like this? Walking blindly, aimlessly?

I closed my eyes, trying to even out my breathing.

How did I get myself into this mess? Oh yeah, I had been stupid enough to follow Fay into the woods and look how that turned out.
Kidnapped, beaten and shot at by a janitor from hell. Yeah, a story worthy of telling my future grandkids.

Something fury and slimmy brushed against my ankle. My eyes popped open, a small scream escaping from my lips. I heard something, tiny foot steps scatter ahead of me. Two glowing eyes stared at me from the shadows.

It took everything I had not to turn around and run screaming.

Calm down, Angela, I told myself. Calm...it's nothing. Just a rat. A large hairy slimmy rat. Yup. That's all.

I bit my lips and winched. God I hurt. Everything hurt! My face, my body...if I ever got out of this hell hole alive, I'll make sure that the janitor will get what's coming to him. I'll make sure that he'll rot in a jail cell for the rest of his miserable life.

I looked around. IF, I ever got out of here alive. No matter how far I walked, it seemed like I was walking in an endless tunnel. The panic feeling of claustrophobia was creeping in, making it hard to breath.

"Breath," I whispered, closing my eyes again, "breath."

Will I ever get out of here? How long before they found my body?

"Stop that," I snapped at myself. I should think postive, yet being alone and helpless in the dark with only dim lights to guide me made me afraid. Would anyone cry for me? Would my father care?

I found myself sinking on to the damp ground, tired beyond reason. If no one found me, I was going to die.

I was bleeding.

I had tried to ignore it until now. The pain from my right side but with all my moving around, it had become too painful to ignore. I clamped a hand over it and I could feel the warm sticky feeling of blood oozing out. When the janitor had started shooting his wild shots, I had gotten it. The bullet must have went straight thru me and now I was bleeding to death.

Unwillingly, my body started to shake.

Oh god. I didn't want to die. Not like this. Not now. Not in a place like this with no one to hold me, no one to care.

I heard a noise, a pathetic choking noise. It took me a second to realize that the pathetic noise was coming from me. Sobs escaped my lips, rocking my body with tremors. Hot treacherous tears streamed down my face.