Every girl needs a Knight

Cookie: WHeeee Thanks a bunch for the comments and votes. I have awesome readers! :) Please continue to VOTE & COMMENT ^_^ So I present you with the next chap of  our Fauston: (fourteenth noah) or Valston: (Werewoldrreal) romance. LOL

Youtube link is the song called "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia plus a pic of Corbin Blue as Luis Alexander

Ps: Along the way I got too lazy to edit so sorry for any mistakes. >.<

--------------------

(Austens POV)

What the hell did I do?

Standing, I began to pace, furious with Vals, with myself. More with myself than with her. I hadn't meant for it to slip out like that. I hadn't planned to tell her about my feelings like that. I hadn't meant to back her into a corner either. She just made me so mad, worrying about what other people thought, about being on a date with me...it had been to much for me to keep it all in.

I stopped pacing.

Why the hell had I done it? I shouldn't have called her but it started out as an innoncent call. I wanted to hear her voice so damn much, to hear her laugher, even in the middle of the night I couldn't stop thinking about her. I shouldn't have brought up the date. I knew she had been skitish about it but I had to go and push it. Now I was paying the price.

I ran a hand through my hair, frustrated.

Fay Valentine will be the death of me. What was I suppose to do now? Pretend that nothing happened tomorrow? Ignore it? How will she react to me? Will she reject me completely? These questions were driving me crazy. My confidence with her was down to zero. Fay Valentine stripped me bare, leaving me vulnerable.

I hate feeling like this.

Helpless.

Afraid.

Afraid that she'd continue to drift away from me. I don't want her to leave me behind...

Fuck!

I threw myself in bed, facing the ceiling. I didn't know how to face her tomorrow. I almost wished it never comes. The only thing I can do is to wait for her...wait for her to decide my fate.

I closed my eyes, that familiar feeling of unrequainted love creeping in the pit of my stomach to my chest. It felt like I was being suffocated. This feeling is unbareable.

Vals...please...don't leave me behind.

My eyes flew open and I sat up. There was no way in hell that I could sleep now.

I have a feeling that the next few days will be the most hellish days of my life but I knew that I had to give her time. So I'll give her time. Time to figure out her own feelings for me before I faced her.

And with each passing second, my heart is already being torn...will there be anything left of me in the end?

----------------------------

(Fays POV) 

The pass four days were hell.

At the moment I was in the school cafeteria at the usual spot with Luis and a couple of our friends. They were laughing, making jokes, trying to avoid bringing up the subject they knew I would bitch about.