Missing

Cookie: Hallo readers! Thanks so much for the votes and comments! :) I usually have a lot to rant about but i'll let you get to the story. ^_^

pic of Luis

Music video of 'Judas" by Lady Gaga. Has nothing to do with the chapter but just wanted to put it there. ^_^

Too lazy to edit...as usual

-----------------

(Luis POV)

"Something's wrong."

Dean Valentine popped up out of nowhere, stepping beside me like some phantom. I frowned. This boy needed a bell tied around his neck. You could never hear him coming till its too late.

"What's up, little man?"

"My sister and Angela's missing."

"Missing?" I looked around and sure enough, Fay and Angela were nowhere to be spotted. "Maybe they went to the bathroom..."

"No," Dean shook his head, "Luis, I think something bad happened to them."

That caught my attention. It's weird how this boy can know things but they were always dead on. I'm the type of guy who believed in the "abnormal." If Dean thought that something was wrong than there's a 99 percent chance that something is wrong.

"Where was the last time you saw them?"

"They were here ten minutes ago, I'm sure of it." He paused for a second, as if trying to remember something. "I can't sense them. They're not here."

Whoa, that was some woo-woo stuff going in here but I kept my mouth shut about it. "Can't sense them? Like poof, they're gone?"

"No, they're here but not here. They're not on the beach anymore."

I stared at him. "How do you know?"

He looked at me straight in the eyes, "I know."

I whistled. Oh-kay. "Come on, before we get ahead of our selves we need to look around first." What would we tell people? Dean's sixth sense told him that something bad happened to his sister and Angela? I could already see us in strap jackets.

"Luis," Dean's eyes narrowed. "Trust me, Angela and my sister are gone. They're no longer on this beach."

"Then where the hell are they?"

"I...I'm not sure."

I shook my head. This was unbelievable. Knowing Fay, she probably was in trouble. Trouble followed that girl where ever she went. It was like a target was tattooed on her ass. If Angela was with her...oh boy.

"We need to find Austen," Dean said.

"Right," I looked around us and spotted Jason. "I'll get Jason, he can help."

"We'll tell him later," Dean stopped me. "We need to find Austen first. I've already informed him of my suspicion...probably not a good idea on my part. If he realizes that something bad had happened to my sister..."

I froze.

Oh shit, Austen knew? Fay's blind ass didn't know the darker side of our Austen. His protective insinct of her...

"Shit, lets go find him."

"I see him," Dean was staring behind me. "And I don't think he found them either."