I pointed my finger towards Kinza and Haya with my narrowing eyes. “ You guys knew this all, am I Right? “ They both looked towards each other with smiling faces and nodded their heads. My mouth fell open then I turned towards Baji “ And you made this plan with them? “ She pressed her lips together and nodded her head .

I blink my eyes multiple times and then In 1 .. 2..3 , I turn towards Kinza and Haya, capturing them in my arms.

“ So you lied to me and you both knew and made a fool of me “ I squeezed them they both laughed and struggled.

“ We... We are sorry.. We wanted to surprise you! “ They both said at the same time taking a deep breath I left them then I turned towards Zoya Baji her eyes widened looking at me. I picked up the pillow beside me and angled it towards her . Throwing it with my full force but she escaped the view and the pillow directly hit the face of the person who was entering. My eyes widened as I saw the person.

Rohan was standing there closing his eyes as the pillow was in his hand. It was a moment of silence when suddenly someone broke into laughter . I turned around and saw Haya laughing while holding her stomach. While Rohan was making a hole on her face with his stares.

“ I'm really sorry Rohan Bhai! I accidentally did that “ I walked over to him, taking the pillow from him. He was wearing a blue Kurta. “ It's totally fine Ayesha. “ He smiled towards me.

“ And you are looking beautiful “ He said but his eyes were not on me rather he was looking towards Haya who was trying to control her laugh.

“ Anyways , Haya came with me for a few minutes. I need your help at work “ He said as Haya suddenly stopped laughing and Nodded her head.

“ Yeah, fine , let's go. Can't you do one thing without me “ She said but it was a whisper. She exited the Room as Rohan followed her.

After sitting on the bed Baji told me how she and Kinza made the plan and then she met Haya and she suddenly started to like her. It was a whole lot of talk.

Today too Kinza was wearing a Hijab and it was making her glow even more. But then suddenly my eyes went towards her neck. The marks of fingers were now more visible. She was picking up something from her bag when I stopped her.

“ Kinza what happened to your neck. And please it's not a dog's attack “ I said looking at her seriously. Her face suddenly lost its color. But she smiled and covered her neck.

“ Nothing Happened Ayeshoo .“ She turned me around and started to push me from shoulders. “ Kinza tell me everything what is happening with you “ I asked her she sighed

“ Nothing important. I will tell you everything but please don't ask me now. Let's enjoy this all “ She said and I stopped asking her . Maybe when she is comfortable she will tell me.

And then while walking towards the mirror I suddenly remembered something.

My Gajra! I forgot to get it. And my look will not be completed with it.

I pressed my lips together and then something came into my mind. Ahad must be at home so I think he can quickly go and buy them for me.

I picked up my phone from the side table while Zoya baji left the room to meet others.

The bell rang for two seconds and then I heard the most beautiful voice ever.

We haven't talked since last night and I am really missing him.

After saying the hello - Hy and other formal things I came to my real point.

“ Ahad... Can you please bring Gajre for me? I want to wear it “ I was feeling like a kid asking for candy but I just wanted it.