Roommate

(I suggest listening to the songs it's very relaxing to listen and read)

Enids POV:

Im getting a new roommate today!
I've done a bit of digging on her. Kind of disappointed she isn't on social media ANYWHERE?

She's coming this semester cause she was expelled. Rumors swirled around saying she killed a kid at her last school.

Hopefully rumors will remain rumors. I'm just waiting for her to get here.

Wednesday POV :

I'm with my parents in the retched office at this new school.  I ignore all of everything they're saying because I could give less fucks in the world.

They soon leave the office as I follow behind them. I listened particularly to what I needed to hear.

I'm being roomed in my mother's old dorm. I have therapy every Wednesday. How ironic.
And I was informed on the uniform policy.

We reach the dorm and the tall white haired lady opens the door and walks in I follow her. My parents follow me.

I stand not too far into the room as I examine it.

The colors are fucking disgusting. "Wednesday this is your new roommate, Enid Sinclair" the principal says gesturing for the girl to come here.

The girl jumps in excitement and skips along to us. "Howdy roomie! You must be Wednesday!!" She says extending her arms for a hug.

I don't hug people I just take a step back and glare at her.

"Not a hugger? Got it!" She says putting her arms behind her back.
"Enid I trust you will give Wednesdays the warmest of welcomes and would be free to take her on a tour and to pick up her uniforms and a copy of her schedule?" The principal says in one breath.  Impressive.

"I'm on it principal Weems!" She says walking past the group of people in the door.

I turn around and take a look at my parents who were both smiling at me. I sigh and walk out the room.

First she takes me to see all the classes on my schedule along with the cafeteria and gym.
She talks nonstop the entire time.

I'd rather wear pink than listen to her yapping. "This is the quad, where most kids eat lunch and hang out" she says as we walk out the building into the area.

I look around counting the sides. "It's a pentagon." I say glaring at her. She gives me a weird look "the whole snarky goth girl thing might have worked at normie school but here things are different.

She explains the different groups of main people. "Furs", "stoners" "vamps" and "sirens.

We run into some dud and they end up chatting.

"Hey Enid I heard your new roomie chowed down on the kid she murdered, you better watch your back" he tells her. I scoff and Enid steps out of the way of me so he can see me.

He has a shocked look on his face.
"Actually it was 2 kids but who's counting." I say with a smirk.

"Your in black and white?" "Like a living insta filter" he says with his mouth hanging open.

Eid pushes him away.
"Don't mind him, that's my boyfriend. He's cute but clueless" she says swinging her arms.

"Oh and you should really get on insta Snapchat and TikTok" she says with a smile

"Let's just go back. People are giving me weird looks" I say looking around the room with my arms crossed.

"Alright!" She says we walk back to our dorm
I find all of my things unpacked already.
Thanks lurch

I sit at my typewriter about to type when a horrible noise plays really loudly.

Enid plays her horrible music and is dancing t it.
I stand up and walk up to her "turn that off" I say forcefully.
"No" she says sticking her tongue at me.

"Now" I say stepping another step closer.
She raises her hands and her claws come out

"This kitty's got claws and I'm not. Afraid. To use them" she says trying to be intimidating.

I scoff "your a dog and I don't want to touch you " I say rolling my eyes and turning around

"It's 5 before 10 go to sleep.

I say going to turn the lights off.

We both lay in our beds and stay in silence for about 20 minutes when some horrid noise comes from Enid

I sit up and look at her. She was grinding her teeth in her sleep.
Just perfect

I plug my headphones into my phone and play a song "hummingbird" I play this on repeat until I fall asleep.

Today wasn't this bad

But I'm getting out of here.