(20)

A year later

'and that's a wrap thank you guys so much' Marlene said as they wrapped the last ever episode of pll. Tyler and Ashley moved next to each other as Tyler placed a kiss on Ashley's lips, the two had broken up for a while and tried to date other people but they always found themselves back with the other.
The girls made their way to hair and makeup as they were all getting ready for the wrap party. Each of them had a glass of wine in hand whilst the makeup artists got to work on them.
A few hours later and the whole cast and crew were at the party, they walked down the red carpet before making their way inside, the night was fun and long, they all drank too much alcohol and ate too much food and danced until dawn, well not quite.
Around 4am Tyler and Ashley said their goodbyes and got a cab back to their house. Oh that's another thing, they brought a house together, it was in the same neighbourhood as Shays house but far enough away they could have some privacy.
They both had a lot of alcohol in their system and neither one of them could keep their hands to themselves. Soon enough they were back at their house and Tyler was pushing Ashley through the door, as soon as the front door shut, he pushed her against the door and placed a drunk, passionate kiss on her lips, his hands fumbling with the zip on the back of her dress until finally he got it and it slipped off Ashley's slender body to the floor leaving her completely naked body. 'You had no panties on?' Tyler looked her up and down biting his lip as Ashley smirked 'I couldn't with that dress' she reached up griping onto his hair kissing him deeply before whining 'why am I the only naked oneeeee' Tyler laughed slightly as he undid he tie as Ashley unbuttoned his shirt and his pants. Once he was stood with just his boxers she grabbed his arm pulling him to the couch, he laid her down and then climbed on top of her slowly kissing his way down her body. the night way long, and the two finally fell asleep entangled in each other just as the sun rose.