(5)

A/N - mature content warning, it's not too much but you've been warned

a couple of days went by and Ashley and Tyler had decided to keep things quiet. In fact it was more secret. Neither of them had told anyone so on set it looked like they hated each other but back at each others apartment they were spending a lot of time together. Ashley had just left set and was making her way to Tyler's apartment when shay caught up with her 'hey!, let's hang out tonight?', 'uhh..' Ashley stuttered 'I've actually got plans with my sister, but another night yeah?' She kissed shays cheek and ran off to her car. Shay rolled her eyes at her before calling Tyler 'hey ty, I was just wondering if you wanna come out with keegan, troian and I tonight?', 'I'm actually seeing friends from my hometown tonight sorry shay, see you on set' he quickly hung up and shay laughed to herself before getting in her car and driving home.
Ashley pulled up outside Tyler's apartment and quickly went inside, she made her way up the stairs opening his door 'it's me' she yelled softly and took her shoes off, before she could turn around Tyler had his arms wrapped around her waist and she relaxed into him before turning herself round to face him 'I missed you gorgeous' he whispered to her and she blushed slightly kissing him softly. He took her face in his hands stroking her cheeks gently kissing him deeply, her hands roamed up the back of his shirt before bringing them round to his front unbuttoning it running his fingers up and down his abs. Tyler took her hands before leading her into the bedroom.
he pushed her against the wall as she grabbed hold of his hair tugging it gently, they kissed passionately and deeply before she pulled off her shirt as he did the same. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist, the two continued kissing as Tyler carried her to the bed, he laid her down gently and kissed down her neck sucking on her weak spots. Ashley let out a moan as he continued his journey down her neck across her collarbone and down her chest, he slipped his hands round undoing her bra and sliding it off her arms. Running his fingers down her toned stomach before slipping off her pants.
Eventually the two collapsed next to each other both breathing deeply, Ashley curled up into him and shut her eyes as Tyler played with her hair 'ty..' She mumbled 'yeah?' He said smiling down at her 'I love you', he gently stroked her cheek before kissing it softly 'I love you too baby' he slipped his arm over her waist and slowly they both fell asleep entwined in each other.