(3)

The next few days were weird, every time Ashley and Tyler saw each other they'd ignore the other and then when they were doing scenes it was like they were best friends. It was later that afternoon when Ashley's phone started to blow up, her Twitter was going crazy, she opened it up to find a tweet from Tyler 'well it's official @ashbenzo and I are dating', her mentions were going crazy and before she knew what was happening her dressing room door was opened 'WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!' Shay yelled 'I knew you liked each other!' Ashley looked at her and shook her head 'I.. I didn't.. It's not true' as she began to realise what was happening she got angry, really angry. she stormed out the dressing room and went onto the set, she looked around before seeing Tyler laughing with Lucy and Keegan. 'Tyler!' She yelled and walked over to him 'what the actual fuck?' Tyler smiled 'hey babe', Ashley looked at him 'no okay. No don't babe me, what the hell are you playing at?' She grabbed his arm before pulling him off into another room 'seriously why did you do that?' He smiled softly 'I know you like me ash..' Ashley shook her head 'no.. I don't' he ran his hand softly though her hair 'you can't lie to me..' She bit her lip softly before taking a breath 'even if I do.. It doesn't give you permission to tell the world' he slid his hand behind her head drawing soft circles on her neck 'I'm sorry, I knew that would get your attention, I didn't know how else to do it' she was looking directly into his eyes before she shook her head and shook him off 'no Tyler, we can't do this..' He ran his hand down her arm gently 'why not?', Ashley shook her head 'I can't..' she said softly before leaving the room, she ran back to her dressing room and locked the door.