Xyz Arrival - Butterfly Duelist

Chapter 5: Xyz Arrival - Butterfly Warrior

Droite currently walking on the street, search for some informations. After asking some people on the grocery and police station, she got information that Akaba Reiji, the person she and her allies seeking is a current CEO of the Leo Corporation. The former CEO, Akaba Leo, is gone missing before found 'dead' 8 years ago.

"So he left Standard Dimension 8 years ago? Leaving his wife and son behind?" She thought. "That monster either just dumped them or make them working under his command...but looking at this peaceful city...I assume it's the former. But I can't discard possibility of his son play a big role on his plan too..."

She sighed as she continue walking on the street of Maiami City. She looked people doing their own activities, kids playing together, and all the peaceful stuff.

Was she jelaous? Of course she is. Her hometown become a war zone and most of her friends got carded. She just hope that Ryoga's plan is succeeded to stop the war.

Just then, she see a poster on the wall. It show Sakaki Yusho and a school behind him.

"Yusho-Sensei?! Why is he here?" She thought. "Is he run away? No, I'm sure he's not that kind of man. Or maybe...he's actually from here?"

Curiousity kills the cat, she quickly head to the school. After asking some people, she arrived at You Show. She appeared to be shock at the design of the building. This place look like an accident that already happen. Then again, perhaps there was some hidden meaning to its design, like training for acrobatics or something.

"Now, how do I get inside?" Droite wondered. "Do I simply just walk in like that?"

Before she decide what to do, Shuzo greeted her with his smile. Droite thought this man probably a gym teacher.

"Hello there, lady. How can I help you?" Shuzo asked.

"Hello. I was wondering if Sakaki Yusho teaches here? I heard he was quite popular in this city." Droite asked politely.

"Indeed he is. He's one of the founder of this school. However, if you want to see him, I'm afraid you can't. He has gone missing for five years." Shuzo answered with a troubled face.

"So he really is from Standard...if he's not here, then where did he go? Is he carded?" She thought. "I'm sorry to hear that. I was wondering if his family members are at this school?"

"If you mean Yuya and Rina, they are currently at Duel Arena." Shuzo answered.

"Can I meet them? I'm interested to joining this school anyway." Droite asked.

"Sure! Follow me, lady!" Shuzo excitedly exclaimed. "We are quite desperate for a new student since the disappearence of Yusho! Thank god!"

Droite made no comment at that.

You Show Duel School - Duel Arena

"Battle! Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, attack Assemble Nightingale! Spiral Strike Burst!" Odd-Eyes unleashed his attack towards Nightingale, destroying her as Ruri's LP drop into 0.

Yuya LP: 700 x1
Ruri LP: 0 x0

"Geez, I lost." Ruri said with a frown before turned to Rina and Shun. "What's the score? Rina, big brother?"

"You're tied. 5 and 5." Shun answered.

"Don't be too upset, Ruri nee-chan. That Duel is kinda exciting." Rina reassured her with a smile.

Just then, Shuzo bring Droite to the inside of You Show, much to her shock when she saw Yuya and Ruri.

"What the hell? Their faces are exactly same as Yuto and Yuzu!" She thought in shock. She don't expect this at all.