Chapter sixteen

I wake up to a bad stomach ache. It was probably either from sleeping on my stomach, or something I ate the other day. I rolled over so I was on my back. I looked up at the ceiling. It was just plain white. We didn't have lights in the ceiling, so we used a lamp in here. All of the rooms have to use a lamp. Dauntless isn't that big on using light, I mean, most of the hallways are dark. 

I got up to go take a shower and get dressed. I went to the shower first because, why would you get dresses, then take a shower? When I was done in the shower I got dresses. I went back into the room, and saw Tobias on his stomach now. He does not like to wake up, does he. 

I got onto the bed and started to jump up and down. It got him to wake a little. I decided to play a trick on him. If I pretend that some one is kidnapping me, he'll get up. It's like the only thing he wakes up to.

"Tobias help me!" I shouted while trying not to laugh. I hide in the kitchen so he wouldn't see me. I heard the bed a little, and then footsteps. I peeked my head around the corner of the cabinet and saw him in the hall way. I then got up and ran up to. I then jumped onto him.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"You needed to wake up." I said.

"Yeah, I know, but you don't need to kidnap your self." he said.

"How do you kidnap your self?" I asked.

"Easy. You throw a bag over your head. Scream. Hide somewhere, and tie something around your mouth, and rope around your ankles, and hands. Boom, self kidnapping." he said.

"If you are going to be smart, you should of went to Erudite." I said.

"But they all noses." he said.

"Yes, everyone has a nose." I said.

"Oh whatever." he said.

He then went to go take a shower. I waited on the couch for him. He takes forever in the shower, and in the bathroom in general. Sometimes, I feel like I'm going to see him come out with make up on or something. The only makeup I have is lip gloss, and mascara. 

I waited for at least twenty minutes. Then he finally came out. 

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"I had to go pee. Geez. A man can't use the bathroom?" he said.

"So, it takes you about twenty minutes to pee?" I asked.

"the first half was a shower." he said.

"So, it takes you ten minutes?" I asked.

"Yep." he said.

I shake my head and roll my eyes at him. We then walk on down to the dinning hall. When we got there. Only Christina and Will where they. I sat down in my usual spot. 

"hi." I said.

"Hey." she said.

"Where is everyone today?" I asked.

"I don't know. Your guess would be as good as mine." she said.

"Oh well." I said.

Christina was looking at some weird catalog on something. Probably for some store or something. We all sat there silent for all of breakfast. When I was done, I decided to go back to the apartment. I was walking along, until I bumped into some one. That some one was Zeke.

"What are you doing in the middle of the hall?" I asked.

"I'm trying to figure out where Uriah ran off. He stole my cake, and I need to beat him." he said.

"Have fun doing that." I said.

"Do you know where he is?" he asked.

I looked around and saw something strange behind a plant. 

"You know what, I'll just help you find him." I said.

"Okay." he said.

I then went over to the plant. I tried to make it look like I wasn't looking at it. When I got close enough, I went to go tackle the plant. I slapped the first thing I could find. I heard some one scream. I looked at what I slapped. It was Uriah.

"He's over here Zeke." I said.

Zeke then came running over while I pinned Uriah to the ground. Either He's not trying or I'm stronger then him because he didn't seem that hard to pin down. Once Zeke came over, I got up. I then went back to the apartment. 

When I got to the apartment, I saw Tobias pacing around.

"Where were you?" he asked.

"I had to help Zeke." I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I ran into Zeke in the hallway, and he was looking for Uriah. So I helped him look for Uriah. I then found Uriah behind a plant and slapped his face or something. Then I pinned him down until Zeke came over to take care of him." I said.

"Why was he looked for Uriah?" he asked.

"Uriah stole his cake." I said.

"Oh." he said.

"Yeah." I said.

We then watched TV for the rest of the day. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Note: I felt that Zeke needed to beat up Uriah. It just needed to happen. So, I'm trying to piece out what to do. I forgot to grab my paper with plans on it, but oh well. After their honeymoon, which will be in a couple of chapters, I'll do a time skip to training. And for the stomach ache thing, we are just going to say it was food or something. Maybe she tried out my idea of exercise. 

Yeah, If you try out my idea of exercise, your stomach will hurt for days. I did it back in sixth grade, and I thought I was sick, but then I remember my little exercise thing I did. I never did it again. 

Ah, good old memories. Not really good, but you know what I mean. Maybe. -V