Chapter thirteen

I entered the apartment, and there was rose petals on the floor, and candles on the tables. It looked amazing.

"Did you do this?" I asked.

"Yeah. who else would of done it?" he said.

"I don't know. But why so fancy?" I asked.

"What, I can't treat my girl friend to a nice relaxing evening." he said.

"Maybe." I said.

"What?" he asked.

"Joking." I said.

I looked around the apartment. It was so different looking. I can't believe that he could of done this. This was been why Zeke had the emergency party. But i still don't get why they acted sluggish. I mean a rose petal apartment is nothing to be sluggish about. 

I looked down at Tobias. He was on one knee. Oh my goshy. 

"Tris, I have always loved you, and will always love you. Even if we get to were we fight, I'll still love, Will you be my bride?" he said.

"YES!!" I screamed.

Yep, I'm sure the whole compound heard me. Maybe even Amity heard me. I don't care. All I care about is I'm going to get married. Tobias stood up and started to kiss me. I kissed him back hard. He was shocked but went to the room. First we had to lock the apartment. 

When he came back i was already in one of his shirts. He then next to me on the bed. 

"Are you sure you want to?" he asked concerned.

"I've been sure." I said.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Yeah, we all know what went down there. They got engaged and if you don;t understand the last last part, well, you need to go back to heath class, or what ever class they teach that in. 

So the next chapter will be the following morning, and yes, I'm not getting into detail with any of their 'love' scenes. That is nasty.

So, I was exploring fan fictions to read. And I saw one with Peter and Tris, like dating, and I'm like, Hoe can anyone come up with that. Thinking of Peter makes me want to puke. Thinking of Peter and Tris together will put me in the hospital. 

I mean I do have a fan fiction where they are secretly related, but at least Peter will try to be nice in that one. I honestly would of liked Peter a lot more if he were nicer. I mean he does save Tris in Insurgent, but He's still mean old Peter. Nothing will change him.  Oh and if your wondering what that other fan fiction is, it called Tris's secret twin: a divergent fanfic. I barely update that one because I'm so busy with this one. But I will update sooner or later. 

So, the next chapter will be were they tell everyone. but I'm not going to make it a party because It was obvious that Tobias told everyone he was going to pop the question. but they'll still need to tell the whole compound. but I'm sure that Amity knows, just joking. -V