chapter ten

I woke up to Tobias kissing me. I tried to push he off of me, but he wouldn't budge. I started to kiss him back, and that made him a little more lighter. I then made my escape.

"Your mean." he said.

"I know how much you want to rape me right now, but I need to get ready." I said.

"I wouldn't rape you." he said.

"Sure." I said.

"I'm serious." he said.

"I know you are. I was joking with you." I said.

"Okay." he said.

I got my clothes and took a shower. When half way washing my hair I heard a crash, and a girl scream. I turned off the shower, and got my towel. My hair was full of soap.

"What the hell is going on in here?" I asked.

I saw Tobias, and a scared Uriah.

"He tried to hit me with a pan, but dropped it." Uriah said.

"He can in with out knocking, and nice hair." Tobias said.

"Shut up. I was half way done with my hair, but I heard Uriah being a girl, again." I said.

"shut up about that." he said.

"I remember that. i heard Uriah screamed, and then you told me that you opened the door on him." Tobias said.

"Yes, it was funny." I said.

I went back to the bathroom, and finished my shower. I then got dresses, and went to out to the living room. I saw that Tobias and Uriah were now talking.

"Hey your hair is not soapy." Uriah said.

"Shut up." I said.

Uriah put his hands up in the air, like I was going to arrest him. Sometimes that boy can be annoying. I went and sat down on the couch. I turned on the TV and tuned Tobias and Uriah out. I was watching a documentary on alligators.

I heard another crash in the kitchen. I got up and saw Uriah trying to put pans away. He had all the little ones on  the bottom and the big ones on the top.

"Uriah, your doing it wrong." I said.

"Four made me put pans away." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I bet him he couldn't do it right." Tobias said.

"So far, your wining." I said.

"I know." he said.

I rolled my eyes at him and went back to the alligator show. When it was over, I got up and went into the kitchen. For some reason, Uriah was using Tobias's shirt as a cape.

"Uriah, Why are you playing with Four's shirt?" I asked.

"He lost the bet, and he had to take off his shirt for the rest of the day if he lost." he said.

"But, I'm going on a date tonight." Tobias said.

"We are?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said.

"Well, you'll have to go shirtless then." Uriah said.

"Just give me his shirt." I said.

Uriah took Tobias's shirt off of his back, and handed it to me. I grabbed it and went to put it on. If Tobias can't wear his shirt, I can. I got out of the bathroom, and saw Tobias sitting on the couch. He looked over at me.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?" he asked.

"Because you can't wear it." I said.

"Whatever." he said.

"You don't need to be a teenage girl about it." I said.

"I'm not." he said.

"Yeah you are. All your saying is what ever." I said.

"Fine, you win." he said.

"I always win.  Are you serious about that date tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just going to  wear a shirt. I don't care if Uriah catches me." he said.

"I'm sure you can beat him up." I said.

"I know I can." he said.

I laughed silently to myself and sat next to him. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Note: Yep, to lazy to write a lot on this chapter. The next chapter will be their date. I ran out of ideas so that's why Uriah got Tobias's shirt. I don't even know why I made Uriah got to their apartment. I'm not going to have Christina take Tris shopping in the chapter. I mean Tris still has the dress from a couple chapters ago. 

I came up with ideas for the next few chapters. The next one will be a regular date at some random restaurant. Then I'll skip a few days and make them go on another date, and on that date Tobias will pop the question. Then I'll skip a week, and there will be a candor or dauntless party, and they will tell everyone. Then of course, Christina will help them plan. Maybe I'll have some of the other get engaged also. -V