Mission at Cloud Tower (ep 6)

Authors note: Incredibly LONG chapter. About 5378 words. Thank you all for reading this story and I hope you are enjoying it so far!
.
.
.
We were all currently inside mine and Floras room discussing about Stella's ring.

"The sword ring is a part of the princess of the sun and moon of Solaris aka me. It's been in my family forever" Stella explained as she sat down next to me on my bed. "But why would the witches want with your families ring?" Musa asked even more confused.

"Well it is an important and valuable object.." Flora said as she sat on my rug and was petting Blaze.  Stella nodded. "The trixs aren't common criminals. There's got to be something else to it" Stella told us as she sat down next to me on my bed.

I raised an eyebrow in confusion. "The trix..?" Musa laughed slightly at my confused expression. "That's the nickname we gave our three favorite witches."

I nodded slightly amused by the nickname and turned to Stella. "I remember reading a legend around the ring back in Solaris—"

"Wait you lived in Solaris, Y/n?" Stella asked completely surprised and overjoyed. I slightly smiled. "Yeah, I lived there with my nanny and Darwin before we had to come to Alfea but that's besides the point"

"The legend goes like this. The sword of Solaris was created a long time ago, no one remembers when. It was sculpted out of stone and immersed in the spring of light; which still flows today and is only one of the many gifts offered by the great sacred fire." Stella shook her head.

"woah and I thought the history of Solaris was ultra boring" we all began to laugh before Tecna looked at us with a curious expression. "What is the sacred fire exactly?"

(Bear with me here they were in the apartment but as Bloom was explaining they were magically walking around the campus.)

"Ah-well the enchanted universe of the magical dimension as we know it was created eons ago by the mythical dragon who sparked the sacred fire.." I said as we all left our apartment.

Flora who was walking right next to me looked confused. "Did the dragon exist or was it a mythical symbol?" she asked as we continued to walk around the campus. "Well I think it represents an ideal, the embodiment of good versus evil." Tecna said almost robotic and we all glanced at Tecna. It was silent before Musa sighed and looked at Stella. "Stella you must know the story"

"Uh, we'll ancient history is not my strong point.." Flora smiled at Stella after her explanation. "Well of course, princesses have different priorities" Stella smiled "well yeah, shopping for instance" we all laughed at Stella's little joke as we walk through the campus trying to make it to our next class.
.
.
.
"I think I should go back to the library.." I said as I was charging Blaze after he shut off. Flora who was watering one of her plants looked over at me. "That dragon spirit is still on your mind, Y/n?" I silently nodded as I went over to her, she smiled at me. "I think you should, maybe your curiosity will be answered."
.
.
.
I was making my way to the library when I heard a familiar voice call out to me. I turned and saw headmistress Faragonda.

"Oh, sorry Mrs. Faragonda. Did you call me?" I asked curiously as she smiled softly at me. "I said you look in a hurry, is something bothering you Y/n?" I slowly nodded. "It's just this tale about this dragon I heard while living in Solaris.. It's not really bothering me but I just..well I wanna know more about the dragon even if it might be a myth"

Faragonda smiled at me, "it seems you have a very curious mind, young Y/n. Well I can certainly be of help" I looked at her surprised before I gave her a grateful smile. "..thank you"

Headmistress Faragonda started walking off and I quickly follow behind her.
.
.
.
"Have a seat.." she gestured towards a chair in front of her desk and I quickly sat down. "Thank you.." she nodded as she also sat down in her chair.