"If you were going to kill me, you would've already done it by now," he said spitting out some blood. I stood up and looked down on him, "Oh I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to let you off with a warning to stay the hell away from Ariel and Kelsey."

"And if I don't?"

"So glad you asked," I said pointing my gin at his legs and shooting him in both of his legs. He screamed out in pain but I really didn't give a fuck. "Now let's see if that's enough warning for you." I walked out of his office. We took the money in the house and headed back so we could get ready for the funeral.

Ariel POV

I was finally ready for the funeral, I put on an all-black dress with matching heels. My hair was in big curls and I only had light make up. I went into Kelsey's room and she was dressed but was sitting on her bed looking depressed. I sat on the bed next to her and took her hand. "Hey I know a lot has happened this year but we will get through this together." She looked at me and then smiled a little. "It just hurts."

"Yea I know how you feel but he wouldn't want us crying about him, he would want us to be strong."

"I know we were never going to get back together but I still loved him Ariel," she said as a tear slipped down her cheek. "Look at it this way, he is now up there with your little one looking down on us. He is in a better place now," I said squeezing her hand. "Thanks Ariel," she said hugging me tight. Once we fixed our makeup we got in the car that was waiting to take us to the funeral.

On the way to the funeral we were quiet as we both thought about or greatest memories of Dee. I guess I was still trying to come to terms with the fact my brother was dead. When we arrived to the church there were a lot of people already here. Most of them I knew but the others must've been some people Dee met in the game. We took our seat in the front and soon Collin joined me and pulled me close to him.

Soon everyone was settled and seated and the preacher rose to begin the ceremony. "Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today to celebrate a life that has left our world. We are today to celebrate the life of one Demetri Ellis Jackson, a soul that will forever be in our memories and hearts. We are not here to grieve the dead but to instead celebrate a soul that will pass on to greater place; a place he from here on he will be able to rest in peace." At his words Kelsey broke down uncontrollably. When I found Kameron I could tell he was hurting because his legs were bouncing up and down as he tried to keep his hands still by his side. A part of me wanted to get up and go comfort him but I knew that was a bad idea. When I looked back up at my dead brother, my heart broke as I struggled to not get up and just walk out. I didn't want to sit here while my brother lie lifeless in front of me. All I could think about was when he first came home with a gun and I found out he was in a gang.

It was a Friday afternoon and it was summertime. We had just moved in with our grandmother because our mom had just took off. I remember it well because I also remember grandma's reaction when she found out. I had just came from the mall with Kelsey and Dee came home looking suspicious. "What up sis," he said trying to rearrange his jacket and the way he was sitting. At first I didn't care but then he got weirder, "So how you doing?"

"I'm fine, trying to watch The Cosby Show but you won't quit talking."

"You don't wanna know how your little brother is doing?" I looked at him and he looked like he was about to explode. My interest was now peaked. "What are you up to little boy," I asked turning around to face him. "Nothing."

"Then why you acting so weird," I said scooting closer to him. His face grew tense as he tried to keep his cool. "Why you all up on me, back the hell up."

"Is someone getting testy," I teased. "Man you always ruin things."

"Just tell me and I won't tell grandma." I knew that would make him talk or at least make a mistake. He was so predictable when it came to getting things I wanted to know. "What the hell are you talking about," he asked jumping up which allowed me to see the gun poking out his pants. "What the hell is this," I asked taking out the gun and holding it up.