"I'm just going to assume that it's a snowman. Owen?"

"Present!!!"

"Oookay. You know what to do owen!" She exclaimed, zooming the camera in and out.

He dug his fingernails into the dotted lines of the square, pulling the thin cardboard off as slowly as he could.

"Oh no....!" Bethany worried.

He hastily ripped it off a few moments later, covering the chocolate with his palm.

"Are you guys READY?" He asked.

"YES!!" Everybody yelled.

He took his hand off, revealing a chocolate with a Santa hat.

"Oh." Everyone disappointingly muttered.

The video was stopped.

─🏹─

─🏹─

1:00 pm

    "So, did you ever end up posting the video you made earlier?" Clog asked, hopping over the ice patch to walk in the snowy trail.

Her eyes trailed over to clog. "I was gonna, but should it wait until Christmas day, or should I post it today?"

"I don't know man. I think I would just post it."

Scarlett and Bethany suddenly made it their way, almost slipping in the wintery weather from their fast pace.

"Damn, why are you guys in such a rush?" Zoey questioned.

Scarlett was huffing and puffing, completely unable to answer. Hence her lung issues and winter allergies. She probably should've brought her inhaler.

On the other hand, Bethany was able to catch her breath after a short while. 

"Well-" she started, her quick and heavy breaths being visible in the chilly air. 

"Owen was being a little bitch so we decided to run away from him. After a bit he started yelling and said that he slipped in the ice, but we thought that was just a huge lie, so we kept running... but he might've actually fell because he still hasn't caught up... we didn't even run that far." She explained.

After a bit of suffocating silence-- letting their imaginations run wild, both Bethany and Scarlett imagined Owen falling face flat into the snowy ground. Their laughing fits immediately overpowering the furious, cool wind. 

Bethany harshly nudged Scarlett whilst obnoxiously bark laughing, resulting in her plummeting into the deep snow.

Scarlett eventually stood up with the help of clog pushing her up. Once she found her balance, she brushed the snow off of her clothes, the smile was no longer evident on her face.