Inner Sentimonster

Start from the beginning

He was beyond control now, "HAAAAAAAGH!!!" He strikes his claw fingers at his chest.

"Agh! Adrien stop!" Monarch commanded him.

Nathalie threw debris at Adrien to stop him from nearly killing Monarch, "HRRRRGH?!" Adrien snarled seeing her.

"Adrien, calm down! You have to resist!" Nathalie begged but Adrien still couldn't listen or be reasoned.

"Adrien! I am your father and you are gonna suffer for disobeying orders from me!" Monarch tries to get Adrien to obey but too much corruption on Adrien's amok is hurting his lifeline and willpower.

"Gabriel stop! You're hurting him!" Nathalie tackled him down to remove the ring.

"What are you doing?!" Monarch gasps.

"Granting him his freedom!" Nathalie roughly removes the ring.

"No! He needs to be taught a lesson!" Monarch tried to use Fetch but Nathalie kicked him in the head to knock him out.

"No, Gabriel! You're only treating him like a slave just like you are doing to the kwamis!" Nathalie said before removing the rooster ring to undo the granting power corrupting Adrien's amok.

Adrien stopped going savage but fell due to so much energy, passing out.

"ADRIEN!!" Nathalie rushed to his aid, "Oh Adrien" She knelt down hugging him.

He was slowly turning back to human form. His peacock Angel wings slowly get pulled back inside his back.

-

Much later, Adrien woke up in a hospital room without his shirt and jacket since they got torn apart, "Oh god! What happened?"

Wearing nothing but a hospital gown, the IVs attached to his arms for his pulse rate. They hear a conversation going and it sounds like Amelie talking to the agents.

"Hey, cousin" Felix was sitting on his left.

"Agh! Goddamn it! What the hell are you doing here, traitor? Here to switch places with me again? Not happening" Adrien groaned from so much soreness in his body, "Agh!" He can't sit up.

"Calm down. I'm not here to trick you again or like the last time I scared you. Nathalie called me and my mom about what happened. Your father has caused a lot of abuse to you and now she's speaking to the agents about removing Gabriel from the Agreste mansion to have my mom be the only living adult relative to hold the fortune" Felix explained.

"Bullshit" Adrien groaned.

"I'm serious. Your therapist knew that your dad was being abusive to you and your life. It's affecting your mental state because of him" Felix said.

"My mental state? Let's recap, the day I was forced to travel with Lila the liar until someone switched places with me because I thought I could rely on him to tell my father no but then he tricked me and once again, I made a dumbass mistake to trust a trickster behind my back and be stuck in Paris with the biggest monster who has all the miraculous to enslave humanity with his akumas! And here I am in a hospital because I have no memory of what really happened! You're not always yourself nor what it means to do the right thing without betraying everyone, Felix. You'll always have enemies follow your ass everywhere you go" Adrien stares at the ceiling.

"But that all changed when I met your ex. Yes, I regretted it but I had my reasons you wouldn't understand. You're also not yourself too, Adrien. You're always good at letting your father pull your strings. I know you love Marinette so much. That's why I spared her life until I realized that using my miraculous for hatred was a terrible idea. I was being truthful that I never meant to hurt you" Felix said, knowing what he put Adrien through.