CHAPTER - 6 Ohm & Two

Start from the beginning

-Why do you want to ask or want to check if you are good or not? Two asked with a hint of sarcasm.

-I don't have to check. Good or not... I know I'm already good but what I want to know is your knowledge, are you feeling good? Ohm asked, making Two angry.

Ohm came with confidence, but Two didn't want to argue because he admitted that Ohm, that's really good.

-What do you care about my feelings? Don't worry about me. It's too much to get lost in front of you. Two answered him.

He tried to hold back but thought Two wanted to appear strong because he was embarrassed by last night's story

- I'm asking because I have an offer, said Ohm, looking at Two's face. Without any understanding

-What offer? Two immediately asked

-I admit that last night it made me feel good and if you feel the same way, I would like to offer to try to be sexual partners? Ohm suggested, causing Two to pause

-Mah..What are you offering me? Two asked in a hesitant voice because he didn't think Ohm would ask directly like that.

Part of that may be because Ohm living in a foreign country makes it easy for him to talk about it.

- Well, I myself don't have a girlfriend, I don't have anyone, so we come to complete the story. We can do this together. As for the relationship in the future, how will it be? Let's talk about that later.

-I didn't think to look like you. Being with a woman you have to support.... You feel like sex, but it's not better if we have someone we trust to have sex with? Without worrying about the disease and you don't have to worry about problems arising later.

Ohm is slowly convincing. He continues to reassure Two

-But I've never had a relationship like that with a man before.

Two said in a serious tone.

-You might feel confused because what appeared was the one who impaled him. But last night, you agreed to have sex with me. It means that you yourself are not disgusted. It is not like that? Are you going to deny that you wouldn't feel well?

Two admitted that they may not be fully aware, but deep down they know their hearts desire. He will try to have sex with men too, because he meets women all the time and they are just problems. If he tries to study this path, it probably won't matter because of the size. He would try to study this route, it wouldn't matter because even his younger brother was happy.

- Do we have an agreement? Two asked, letting Ohm know that Two must definitely say yes.

-It's nothing big about us, we're just behaving like we normally would, that's all.

Ohm said as if it was normal, making Two think of something.

-And in the meantime are you going to do this with other people? Two asked.

He probably wouldn't do such a thing, but Ohm has a lot of kids in stock.

- Huh, I know what you want. Let's just say we won't have anything with anyone if the other side doesn't agree, okay? Stop this kind of relationship, let's be honest, Ohm boomed, but in his heart he was against it.

If it really is that time, will he let go? Can it really only go with Two?

-Then you and I must go and test each other first, and if there is anything, we must wear a condom every time, okay? Two said again.

It immediately made Ohm smile from the corner of his mouth.

- Saying so means you accept my offer, right? Ohm asked again to be sure.