8~Kiss that i can't Miss

Jungkook's P. O. V.....

I was feeling hot here after taking Taehyung back to his room, so after giving him some medicines I decided to remove my blazer and as I pushed my shoulders back two of my shirt buttons popped out "shit! " I whispered in the air, I kept my blazer on one side and turned to Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim after five minutes you have to take one more medicine okay...Its hot in here so first let me take off your blazer, you'll feel better. " I said while putting my hands on his blazer but he stopped me and unexpectedly his grip was pretty tight, I looked in his eyes and noticed that he was already starring at me with those intoxicating eyes.

I softly said " Mr. Kim--" but before I could say anything further he placed his index finger on my lips "shhh".....

(Jungkook: surprising right? 😅
Author: nope! Exciting right!? 🌚)

He couldn't sit straight because of what he drank! He leans forward with his finger still on my lips "How many times do I gotta correct you! " He said.*i can smell alcohol*

The moment he said that I actually didn't paid any attention to it but his soothing appearance, I mean it's not like I've never noticed that he was attractive but this moment felt something else, his face was right in front of me~ when this dim light falls on his face, he look no less than a magic falling straight from the fiction novel. He's still charming even when he's drunk!! Or I should say s--sexy~~

 He's still charming even when he's drunk!! Or I should say s--sexy~~

*gosh*

Taehyung moved his fingers, now placing his thumb on my lips, starring at them like.....uughhh! Right now in my eyes, i think Taehyung is looking even more beautiful than girls. I was feeling something weird but in a good way, one of my hand was still in his grip.

This silence was growing different unfamiliar feelings in meh~ so I decided to break it and as opened my mouth to say something, Taehyung hover over me, pressed his lips on mine, I was numb for some seconds.... Still processing in my brain, on realising that he already started sucking on my bottom lips with one of his hand on the back of my neck and the other one on my exposed chest, I tried to push him, but drunk taehyung was strong enough to stop me.