5~ Escape!

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up in the morning with huge hangover. I sit up and held my head with my hands.

I heard a knock on the door and Mr. Kim came inside the room with breakfast.

After seeing his face i remembered something. Ki..kiss!

'Was that real or just a dream' I thought.

"Dr. Jeon, you should have this hangover soup, you were pretty drunk last night" Mr. Kim said keeping the tray on the nightstand.

"Oh, I'm sorry for troubling you Mr. Kim, Did i did anything wrong last night?" I asked hesitantly.

"No, I just took you here in the room and you dropped yourself on the bed and slept" He explained.

"Was that just a dream" I whispered.

"Did you said anything Dr. Jeon" he asked.

"No, no i was just saying thankyou for the breakfast"

"No problem, call anyone if you need anything else. I'm having shoot so I'm leaving, you take rest at home today" he said while walking towards door.

I hummed in response and watched him leaving the room.

Author's POV:

After Taehyung left for his shoot. Jungkook layed on the bed again and start remembering things that happened last night.

 Jungkook layed on the bed again and start remembering things that happened last night

He remembered everything and the kiss was not real.... It was his dream.

"Why the hell, I dreamt something like that. What is wrong with you me" Jungkook asked himself devastated.

"Ughh, i might be crazy to had dream like that" he continued.

He got up from the bed, did his morning routine and had breakfast.

As Taehyung was not at home and Mr Lee is also with him, he decided to check the gate he saw last time while searching for the way to escape.

He went to the store room and removed the potrait from the door and opened the door.

The door opened in the backside of the mansion. The backside area was deserted and had no security.

Out of curiosity Jungkook decided to explore the area.

He step out the mansion and felt cool and fresh breeze on his face.