AP- Aaj Shaam ko milega naa pooch lena tension matt le ho skta hai usse hi kuch share karna ho isliye bulaya ho.

DR- Haa let's see kya hota hai.

AP- Chal abhi phata phat yeh khatam karte hai phir tu jaana.

DR- Haa.

(Soon he finished his work got ready and went to her Restaurant. AS he entered Manager greeted him.)

Manager- Good evening Darshan Sir .

DR- Good evening where is Maanika.

Manager- Sir Maanika madam abhi abhi nikli.

DR- What meri abhi usse baat hui thi usne bola ki vo Restaurant me hi hai.

Manager- Sir vo yhi thi phir pata nhii achanak se kha chali gyii kisi ko kych bola bhi nhii .

DR- Okk vo aaye toh usse batana me aaya tha.

Manager- Okk sir.

Darshan went from there and sat in his car.

Darshan's Pov.
Hadd hai milna nhii tha toh bulaya hi kyuu. Chodo me bhi ghar jaata hu .

He started driving towards his home.

At Maanika's house

Maanika's Pov.
I came out of my cabin as Darshan called and said He'll reach in 15 mins as soon as I came out I spotted the biggest fear of my life My Ex Vikrant. The day he left me I decided not to see his face ever again but he is there in front of me today I was not able to process anything I just grabbed my keys and came home without saying anything to anyone. First thing I did was locking Kuro and Hairo in Balcony as I knew what was coming and I don't want them to be a part of it.

Here Darshan was driving towards his home and simultaneously talking to Avish.

DR- Yaar pata nhii kya hi chahati hai yeh mere samajh toh nhii aarha.

AP- Bhai 1 baar thande dimaag se soch agar milna nhii hota toh bulati kyu.

DR- Pata nhii yaar lekin mujhe bula karr khud toh chali gyii naa.

AP- Sunn tu hi boll rha tha naa ki thodi off off si lagg rhi hai vo tujhe toh ho skta hai sachchi kisi problem me ho vo isliye toh.

(Hearing to his statement Darshan immediately applied break and took a U turn.)

DR- Me Maanika ke ghar jaa rha hu.

AP- Kuch bhi jarurat ho toh call karna.

DR- Haa.

Darshan's Pov.
As I reached her home and rang the bell there was no response from other side I again rang the bell again no response. I was about to turn and go when I heard noise of glass breaking from inside I touched the door and it opened I just went inside but there was no one so I went towards her room blood was oozing from her feet and She was crying vigorously and breathing heavily.

DR- Maanika Maanika ohh god is it a Panic attack . ( He said running towards and held her close to him .)

DR- Maanika please stop crying and breathe. Relax relax me yhi hu.

DR- Kya karu Maanika tumhe pehle kabhi Panic attack aaya koi medicine kuch bhi. ( He was trying his level best to calm her but her condition was not improving. )

DR- Okk Okk I got you. ( He hugged her tightly gently moved his hand on her head and back and started singing Jab koi baat bigad jaaye. Soon her crying subsided and breath became normal. She separated her from himself slightly but she was hugging him tightly. )