Twenty Six

As the night progressed, Arjun felt something getting heavier on him, almost rendering him squished, his body paining all over. He checked what's over him, feeling with his hands. Seems like a human being. He lazily opened his one eye to look down at his chest. Sunaina? The thoughts from previous night came to his mind.

He tried to move, but she didn't budge."Sunaina, please get off I can't breathe." Arjun struggled to move Sunaina off him, who was sleeping like a log.

"Oh God," he was taking laborious breaths. Unable to bear anymore, and failed at waking her up, he forcibly took a turn with her, making her land on her butt, off the sofa.

Falling down, Sunaina groaned, her sleep finally rubbing off. She rubbed her bottom, looking at Arjun with half closed eyes, actually her eyes were only 10% open. She looked at Arjun who was taking large gulps of air. She groaned, "What's wrong with you?"

"I couldn't breathe, my God." Arjun huffed. Sunaina puffed at response, "Breathless in this much, how are you gonna carry my weight whole life?"

Arjun just gave her a stink eye, "Go sleep in the bedroom," and he turned to the other side. Sunaina smacked his back real hard and lied flat on the ground only. Both passed out like that.

But, Sunaina woke up to a pillow beneath her head and a light blanket covering her. She looked at the sofa, but he wasn't there. She groaned sitting straight, her body aching every where. She fiddled her way till the bathroom.
She splashed some coldwater on her face.

"Aahhhhhhhhhh"
"Wohh ahhha hhaaah ahh"

Both Arjun and Sunaina startled looking each other. Arjun was just out of his shower, wearing only a towel. He forgot to latch his washroom door, since he was used to be alone in his house.

Sunaina looked at him pissed and opened the tap of water, she collected some water in her hand and threw at it Arjun. "Are you mad! Why are you giving me a heart attack?"

Arjun stood speechless, his face scrunched at the sudden water attack. Sunaina's eyes finally racked from his face down his body. She quickly faced the other way and ran outside the washroom. Looking at her flustered face, Arjun gain his confidence back. He lazily sauntered around Sunaina in the room, cornering her to the wall. He would take a step forward, Sunaina would take a step back. "What are you doing, idiot!" Sunaina's back was about to hit a frame, when Arjun held her upper arms and plastered her to the vacant wall beside him. Sunaina closed her eyes shut at the forced manhandling. Her heartbeats racing like a pro racer horse.

Arjun slyly took a water bottle from the side table beside them and uncapped it, taking advantage of Sunaina still screwing her eyes shut. He placed one hand beside her head on the wall in style, and whistled gently. As much as scared Sunaina was at the not so gentle intrusion, she was expecting some action, but having none, she slowly opened her eyes with a bored look.

Arjun smirked at her, before she could ask what it was about, she was drenched in water. "Arjuuuun!!!"

Arjun started running away giggling like a kid, clutching on to his towel at full speed. Sunaina too raced behind her, both of them running around the room and hall like kids, they circled the sofa from both sides, Sunaina threw all the cushions at him, and he dodged all of them.

She was about to run more, when her phone rang. She looked at the caller id. It was her father. "Yeah dad, no no, I will come home and get ready to go to office, yeah yeah, no no, I won't have breakfast, I will eat something on the way, yeah no problem, yeah bye."

She cut the call but almost in reflex her phone dropped from her hands as she caught the helmet, Arjun threw at her. He was wearing a lavender tee and black sweat pants. "Let's go, have breakfast and drop you to your home."

Sunaina looked at him enraged and acted like she was about to throw the helmet at him, he too covered himself with another in reflex. She lifted her phone and examined for any scratches. If there were any, she would surely willingly drop his phone making its screen shattered.

Arjun encircled an arm around her shoulder, "Let's go, angry bird, let's feed you and save the world from tsunami."

It wasn't even 9 in the morning and Arjun has started getting on her nerves. "I am only letting you live, just because my food and ride is concerned." She remarked.

Arjun bowed down like a prince, "Yes, your highness."

They both went out and had some road delicacies like kachori and samosa and ofcourse Sunaina's favorite coffee. Their life wasn't simple, but they had their ways of having fun together.

The End.

.

Thank you so much for giving my book a chance and reading it. Except my delayed updates. This story is very close to my heart as it is inspired from my bestie's character and her potential of having a beautiful forever. Though, I had plans of writing it more, I haven't getting time and energy, as well as motivation to write ahead as I have two very important exams coming up and they literally will make or delay my career further, with all these emotional pressure, I find it very hard to concentrate on writing, or putting my imagination to words. The readers following it doesn't deserve to wait so much, the story will lose its interest factor. So, it's the end of Sunaina and Arjun's story now.

However, I will be adding the twist and the chapters regarding that, after I am free from the clutter in my life, so, I would like to request you to add in your reading list or library for the epilogue chapters. Thank you so much for reading and encouraging a part time writer like me. Thank you so much.

Lastly, Magicalpenner thank you for being my bestie and forcing me to write it 😒 I hope the author of your life gets inspired from me. Be the crazy stupid bish you are, love you.